- Added a configuration node to disable console colour from Skungee on both Bungeecord and Spigot. If your console doesn't support colour, you can now view messages more cleaner
- Yearly update of the configuration information messages.
- Added some more statistics to the Spigot Skungee on bStats https://bstats.org/plugin/bukkit/Skungee
- Added a console message to Spigot Skungee when the Spigot Skungee connects to the Bungeecord Skungee.
- Added support for future configuration files o.O
There are 2 new Configuration nodes in this update.
- Fixed a bug that crashed Spigot Skungee when the Bungeecord Skungee denied a packet from being returned. (Reported on Discord)
- Removed the whitelist ability on the Spigot Skungee side, it was causing some issue and had potential to break alot of stuff. Bungeecord Skungee still has this feature and acts like a wall to any packet not from an address in the whitelist.
- Fixed a bug where if the user deleted the config.yml while Skungee was starting up, Skungee would error and not enable. (#2)
- Fixed a potential bug when starting up if the configuration didn't load correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the Ping packet would spam but was intentional. I have added a debug message below stating that it's attempting to connect to the Bungeecord Skungee. (Done cards)
- Did some internal cleaning, so let me know if you find any bugs, thanks.
- The config.yml will reset on updating, so make sure you have saved your valuable configuration options.
- You need to install this update on both the Spigot servers and Bungeecord servers.
- If you find any bugs, please notify a Skungee developer with all the information you can provide, errors, your code, the versions of the servers and Skungee etc
- Source code at: https://github.com/TheLimeGlass/Skungee
- Skungee progress can be viewed at https://github.com/TheLimeGlass/Skungee/projects
- Skungee bugs can be reported at https://github.com/TheLimeGlass/Skungee/issues
- If you feel like donating to this free project you can do so by clicking the button below, much love.
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Addon Skungee - The proxy addon for Skript 2.0.0-BETA-3
A Skript addon that allows for full control over your proxy.