- Supported Minecraft Versions
This add-on adds many more syntaxes, to help make your server the best it can be.
This is only a small list of the many things included:
- NBT elements such as get/set NBT of items, blocks (tile entities) and entities
- ScoreBoards super duper simple anti-flicker scoreboards
- Recipes add custom recipes and remove vanilla recipes
- BlockData get/set block data with ease
- Structures use vanilla Minecraft's structure system for saving/pasting structures in your world
- WorldCreator allows you to create custom worlds, similarly to how multiverse does. (Check out Death_Source's example script to see it in action)
- BossBar allows you to create custom BossBars for your server.
- Advancements allows you to do some very mild stuff but if you want a better advancement experience check out Skript-Advancements by HotPocket
- Skript(dur) - Supported on bensku's fork (tested on 2.6) [Certain elements may work on other versions of Skript, such as older versions, but these versions of Skript are NOT supported by SkBee. So they may work, but I will not fix issues that are present on older versions and not present on Bensku's fork]
- Spigot/Paper - Different elements require different versions of Spigot/Paper (SkBee only supports the latest 3 major Minecraft versions. So right now, only 1.18.2+ is supported ... for outdated legacy server versions please see the OUTDATED tab on GitHub)
- Java 17+
- You can usually find someone to help you on the skUnity Discord.
- For bugs/issues please post on the GitHub Issue Tracker
- DO NOT pm me for support, these will be ignored.
- DO NOT use reviews for support, these will be ignored.
- SkBee's WIKI has a decent amount of information regarding some of the more complicated syntaxes (ie: Recipes)
- While I do appreciate all reviews, please keep your review focused on the plugin.
- DO NOT use reviews for support. These will be ignored.
made in Canada