1. Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Dismiss Notice
This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Addon SkBee 1.1.0

A simple solution to make your server more bold!

1. ShaneBee
    Supported Minecraft Versions:
    • 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12, 1.13, 1.14, 1.15
    [fancy image coming soon™️]
    SkBee is a new Skript addon which combines 3 of my other addons, Sk-NBeeT, SkBoard and SkRecipe.
    The goal was to cut down on the need for the excessive amount of addons required by your server and your scripts.

Elements:
    This is only a small list of the many things included
    - NBT elements such as get/set NBT of items, blocks (tile entities) and entities. (Available for 1.8.8+)
    - ScoreBoards super duper simple anti-flicker scoreboards (Available on 1.13+)
    - Recipes add custom recipes and remove vanilla recipes (Available on 1.13+)
    - BlockData get/set block data with ease (Available on 1.13+)
    - Structures use vanilla Minecraft's structure system for saving/pasting structures in your world (Available for 1.9.4+)

Requirements:
    - Skript(dur) - Supported on bensku's fork (tested on 2.5-alpha2)
    - Spigot/Paper - Different elements require different versions of Spigot/Paper

Support:
    - You can usually find me on the skUnity discord.
    - For bugs/issues please post on the GitHub Issue Tracker
    - DO NOT pm me for support, these will be ignored.

Wiki:
    - SkBee's WIKI has a decent amount of information regarding some of the more complicated syntaxes (ie: Recipes)

Docs:
    [​IMG]

Reviews:
    - While I do appreciate all reviews, please keep your review focused on the plugin.
    - DO NOT use reviews for support. These will be ignored.
    Ayham Alali likes this.

Recent Updates

1. Recipe Changes [1.1.0]
  2. Small Fixes [1.0.2]
  3. Small Fixes [1.0.1]

Recent Reviews

1. likse
    likse
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    Amazing addon, works like a charm and is better having 1 than all 3.
    1. ShaneBee
      Author's Response
      Thank you very much :)
  2. dnadany
    dnadany
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    Can't wait for the fancy image!
    This is going to be really useful, to have all the latest versions in just one plugin!
    1. ShaneBee
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the kind review :)