- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- 1.16, 1.17, 1.18
SkBee is a new Skript addon which combines 3 of my other addons, Sk-NBeeT, SkBoard and SkRecipe.
The goal was to cut down on the need for the excessive amount of addons required by your server and your scripts.
This is only a small list of the many things included
- NBT elements such as get/set NBT of items, blocks (tile entities) and entities. (Available for 1.8.8+)
- ScoreBoards super duper simple anti-flicker scoreboards
- Recipes add custom recipes and remove vanilla recipes (Available on 1.13+)
- BlockData get/set block data with ease (Available on 1.13+)
- Structures use vanilla Minecraft's structure system for saving/pasting structures in your world (Available for 1.9.4+)
- Skript(dur) - Supported on bensku's fork (tested on 2.6) [Certain elements may work on other versions of Skript, such as older versions, but these versions of Skript are NOT supported by SkBee. So they may work, but I will not fix issues that are present on older versions and not present on Bensku's fork]
- Spigot/Paper - Different elements require different versions of Spigot/Paper (SkBee only supports the latest 3 major Minecraft versions. So right now, only 1.16.5+ is supported ... for legacy server versions please download SkBee 1.10.2)
- SkBee's WIKI has a decent amount of information regarding some of the more complicated syntaxes (ie: Recipes)
- While I do appreciate all reviews, please keep your review focused on the plugin.
- DO NOT use reviews for support. These will be ignored.
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Addon SkBee 1.14.2
A simple solution to make your server more bold!