- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12, 1.13
Sk-Perm is no longer active.
Please instead use PermSK by iPlexy. This addon is an updated, working fork of Sk-Perm.
Sk-Perm gives you the freedom to deal with permissions and groups. You can add/remove permissions to/from players as well as groups. You can also add/remove players to/from groups.
This add-on is linked into permission plugins via Vault. Because of this, there are a few Vault specific syntaxes that do not rely on a specific permission plugin and should work with any permission plugin that is hooked into Vault.
This add-on also has some syntaxes that link directly into some permission plugins. See list in Optional Dependencies.
This is just the start of something fun. I will add some more to this over the next little while.
- Skript [Tested with Bensku's fork 2.3.2]
- Vault + Permission Plugin [Must be linked into vault] (Tested with PEX)
- Permission Plugin Specific Syntaxes:
- LuckPerms (Finally arrived) (LuckPerms version 5+ no longer supported)
- UltraPermissions (Coming soon)
So far I have only tested this on 1.13.2 and 1.8.8 but theoretically, it should work on ANY Spigot version that supports Skript and Vault.
Docs can be found HERE
Here are a few examples:
- add "essentials.chat" to permission of player
- add "essentials.tp" to permission of player in world "world"
- remove "essentials.home" from permission of player
- add "essentials.home" to permission of group "Member"
- remove "essentials.tp" from permission of group "moderator"
- add player to group "Admin"
- remove player from group "default"
Please do not use reviews for help. If you post in reviews for support you will not receive support, as I can only reply to your review, and not have a conversation back and forth.
Please use the discussion area for suggestions and feedback.
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Addon Sk-Perm 2.3.0
Giving you some freedom to deal with perms/groups