- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- 1.12, 1.13
Worlds allows you to create, unload and delete worlds with ease. Its a simple solution for Skript without the need for MultiVerse.
- Create worlds (Including name and environment type)
- Unload worlds (Temporarily unload a world)
- Delete worlds (Unloads and deletes a custom world from the list, but will not delete the actual file - You can delete this manually)
- Worlds List (See a list of all worlds and their environment type)
- Players in Worlds (See a list of all worlds and the players in those worlds)
- World Teleport (Easily teleport between worlds)
- Skript [Tested on Bensku's fork 2.3.1]
- Skript-Mirror [versions 1 or 2, see version notes below]
Due to some small changes between Skript-Mirror 1 and 2, I have packed 2 different versions into the .zip file, please use the appropriate version for your server.
I have tested this on 1.13.2, but it should work on all versions that Skript and Skript-Mirror are supported on.
- /world create <name> <normal/nether/the_end>
- /world unload <world>
- /world delete <world>
- /world list
- /world players
- /world tp <world>
- worlds.create - Allows you to create a world
- worlds.unload - Allows you to unload a world
- worlds.delete - Allows you to delete a world
- worlds.list - Allows you to see a a list of all worlds
- worlds.players - Allows you to see which players are in which worlds
- worlds.teleport - Allows you to teleport to worlds
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Script Worlds 1.0.0
Easily create/manage custom worlds