HEX Color Picker

Script HEX Color Picker 1.0.0

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Supported Minecraft Versions
  1. 1.16
HEX Color Picker is a simple GUI based tool that allows you to easily figure out HEX color codes.

Simply run the "/color" command, and click the red, green and blue levels to change your color. (Raise/lower in increments of 1 and 10, or click the pants to reset the color)

If you look at the leather chest plate, you can see the color you've currently got going on. The RGB color code will also display as the title of the GUI.

When you're done, click save! This will pop a message in chat to show you what your color looks like. Hover over that to see the RGB and HEX color codes. Not satisfied with the color? No problem, just click the message to re-open the GUI and pick up where you left off.

The GUI will save a variable `{savedColor::%uuid of player%}` that you can use wherever you like. For example, in a chat message. Or this can be ignored and/or removed if you have no need to use it.

This resource is simply a utility resource. It serves basically no purpose other than getting HEX color codes in game.
Please feel free to modify it to your liking to be able to use it elsewhere on your server.

Requirements:
- Skript 2.5+ (Tested on 2.5-beta2)
- Spigot/Paper 1.16+ (HEX color codes were introduced in 1.16)
- skript-mirror 2.0.0+ (or skript-reflect)
- Tuske (pikachu-patch-3)

Example of the GUI:
Here you can see that there are buttons to raise/lower the red, green and blue levels in increments of 1 or 10
uqwK0HL.png

Here you can see that if you hover over the leather chest plate, you can see RGB color codes as well as the HEX code.
yO9vZ86.png

Click save, and a nice little message will pop up in chat to show you the color you picked. Hover over that to see the RGB and HEX color codes. Not satisfied with your color? No problem, click the message and the GUI will open up just where you left it.
8khk9dq.png
Reactions: Olyno
Author
ShaneBee
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from ShaneBee

Latest reviews

Even though I won't use the skript (because i'm not currently running a server) it did help me understand and learn some things that I didn't know. I highly recommend it to anyone, even if you don't really need it for your server. Well done sir!
ShaneBee
ShaneBee
Thank you very much :)
i loved this resource, helped me with my script !! =)
ShaneBee
ShaneBee
Thank you very much for the kind review!