• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

This is the best addon I've ever used. ShaneBee is honestly an extremely talented developer and his wiki covers so much, it's crazy how much you can do with this plugin paired with Skript. Honestly, on many occasions, hard to live without. My fave addon by far. 5 stahs
Only addon ever needed if you want to literally do anything cool. Skream too.
-----------------------------------
Best skript addon
-----------------------------------
Best Addon ever and best addon developer ever, super kind and helps when needed!
This is a really useful addon! I've been using this for a while and this addon helped me make my Skripts more efficient.
Essential Skript addon for everyone. It's like the idea of Umbaska (back in like 2013) combined with actually working perfectly.
Essential addon for skript and I am still using it. I hope you find the time to at least fix / upgrade the addon when a new minecraft version came out! :-)
One of the most essential addon to have with skript, the big updates are always good, Thanks ! (and thanks for the world update, it's been a while since I was looking for an update of Kosmos but nothing for 3 months)
ShaneBee
ShaneBee
Thank you kindly for the nice review. Im glad to see people are liking it and finding it useful.
As for the world stuff, its kinda basic right now, but I do hope to add to it more over time. I just wanted to get the basic start out
I love this Skript Addon, i think its the best Skript addon.
ShaneBee
ShaneBee
Thank you, I appreciate it :)
I have been using multiple features of SkBee for a long time, most notably the NBTs and structures, and they helped me make my scripts more efficient. Thank you for the consistent updates! <3
ShaneBee
ShaneBee
Thank you for the nice review. Im glad to see this addon has helped you out :)
Extremely useful addon.

I couldn't live without nbt support :)
ShaneBee
ShaneBee
Thank you very much for the kind review :)
Best skript addon ever ! Has everything i need and works perfect.
<3
ShaneBee
ShaneBee
Thank you very much, really appreciate it :)
Still is one of the best addons! You gotta love the unflickering scoreboard ;)
Keep up the good work, ShaneBee!
ShaneBee
ShaneBee
Thank you very much :)
Thank you for made this is Addons :D.
Note: Recipe - Smithing no work
ShaneBee
ShaneBee
Thank you for the nice review :)
This is a great addon! Also, thanks for the update!
ShaneBee
ShaneBee
Thank you, I appreciate it!!!
Good addon, keep the good work ShaneBee

50 chars...
ShaneBee
ShaneBee
Just switched to this scoreboard system. My old scoreboard had massive issues with flickering. But my new one works really well and has no flickering!
It is also very useful to have three plugins in one.
Keep up with your good work!
Amazing addon, works like a charm and is better having 1 than all 3.
ShaneBee
ShaneBee
Can't wait for the fancy image!
This is going to be really useful, to have all the latest versions in just one plugin!
ShaneBee
ShaneBee
Thank you for the kind review :)