• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SandyVerse

Mar 19, 2017
As in, say I run /team invite <player> and they receive the message "<player> invited you to their team! Type /team accept <player> or click here to accept" How would I make the "click here" text run a command?

Or use JSON chat features in Skript dev27
code_language.skript:
send "(player) invited you to their team! Type /team accept (player) or <command:/team accept (player)>click here<reset> to accept" to player

Actually don't, since Skript can't parse expressions inside JSON tags as of now, it will broadcast the tag raw.

Or use JSON chat features in Skript dev27
code_language.skript:
send "(player) invited you to their team! Type /team accept (player) or <command:/team accept (player)>click here<reset> to accept" to player

Actually don't, since Skript can't parse expressions inside JSON tags as of now, it will broadcast the tag raw.
You could potentially use evaluate

My json stop working. This is the error:

code_language.skript:
21.05 22:56:26 [Server] INFO Invalid json: Unterminated object at line 1 column 14

Someone else got this error?

javaw_2017-05-22_21-50-23.png

notepad%2B%2B_2017-05-22_21-50-01.png

This does work for me:
code_language.skript:
json("%player%", "[§bAes§6Gold§8]&r- &cTEXT HERE!||url:http://URLHERE/")

Yep, looks like this error is for dev27.
This is not really an error because Json is now implementing in Bensku Fork since dev26c
  • <link:url>visible link text<reset>
  • <command:command>clickable text<reset>
  • <suggest command:command>clickable text<reset>
  • <tooltip:tooltip text>visible text with tooltip<reset>

This is not really an error because Json is now implementing in Bensku Fork since dev26c
  • <link:url>visible link text<reset>
  • <command:command>clickable text<reset>
  • <suggest command:command>clickable text<reset>
  • <tooltip:tooltip text>visible text with tooltip<reset>
I'll try it later

Status
Not open for further replies.