• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

So i added a few usage messages to update the description and i fixed the permission messages so they said "Permission" and not "Permisison" lol

the versions finally hit 1.0!!!
I took @Shroob 's advise and added waits between commands... thanks for the suggestion :emoji_slight_smile:
all i did was fix up the script a little and add send to player for some stuff otherwise still works as intended
just fixed /protectrgallowspawn to /protectrgdenyspawn
This updates addes 3 new commands that all help each other!
Commands:
/customrg: This command is a custom region that you can set through the next command!

/customflag: This command sets the regions for "/customrg" usage: /customflag <number {to view set numbers do the next command!}> <flag> <allow/deny>

/viewcusnum: This Sends You All The Numbers You Have Set!
Theres New waits at the end of the trigger line so the server doesnt lag
New Commands:
/protectrgallowfb: allows usage of functional blocks like Anvils Trapdoors crafting tables, Etc
/protectrgdenyspawn: Deny's the spawning of mobs in that region
/protectallrg: Combines all the protectregion commands and makes it into one command
NOTICE:
The command /protectallrg still requires you to put a region name at the end!
New Command /worldname <yourworldname> sets the world name so you dont have to edit the files!
There is now a new command called
/buildpvpregion
it just adds a pvp region that you can build in but not mine in and as requested i fixed the wait 2 seconds at the end of all the trigger lines!