- Changed Client time relative syntax
- Changed whitelisted condition syntaxCode (Skript):
- [skellett] [client] relative time of %player% [is] [%-boolean%] [relative] [to] [server]
- [client] relative time of %player% (1¦is|2¦is(n't| not)) relative [to server]
- Fixed what ever the old syntax for this was. Also made a toggle for it? Fixed this crap up.Code (Skript):
- [server] whitelist[ed] [state]
- [server] (1¦is|2¦is(n't| not)) whitelisted
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Addon Skellett - The beast addon! 2.0.1
All your Skript needs in one addon!
Page 2 of 5