Hello guys! Sorry about missing last week's update. Skellett releases an update every week and last week I was on vacation so I missed that update. Sorry about that. This update has alot of features to make up for that Also thanks for almost 900+ downloads. We're so close to 1k! It's insane. Thank you!
- Full RedisBungee support
- A method invoke effect.
- Loaded chunks of a world
- Java version
- Date from milliseconds expression
- Material cooldowns
- The SkellettProxy connect player to server effect not accepting UUID's
- The ability to delete/reset network variables
- Bug where temporarily stored global script files were not being deleted.
- Added the ability to get methods from class strings. This also goes for the new invoke effect:
- [event] method %string% [is [a] loop[able] %-boolean%] [(from|of) [(expression|type|class)] %-object%] [with parameter[s] %-objects%]
invoke method "registerNpc" from class "me.limeglass.npcaddon.util.npcs.NpcManager" with parameters "LimeGlass" and player's location
- More random bug fixes
- #Info: This acts the same as the custom effect executer. Except you don't need to return an object. This just invokes it raw.
- (invoke|execute|run) method %string% [(from|of) [(expression|type|class)] %-object%] [with parameter[s] %-objects%]
- invoke method "setFlying" from player with parameter true
- #Info: Get all the loaded chunks of a world.
- [(the|all)] [of] [the] loaded chunks (in|of|from) [world] %world%
- #Info: Get the server's java version
- [the] server[[']s] java version
- [the] java version of [the] server
- #Info: Returns a date string from the given milliseconds
- date (from|of) [(long|millseconds)] %number%
- #Changers: set and reset (Number)
- #Info: Set or return a cooldown of an item. This shows the cooldown animation on an items slot when used.
- #Keep in mind this is only an animation. You will have to test if the cooldown is set using the cooldown condition.
- #This is similar to the 1.11+ cooldown enderpearls have when used.
- [the] cool[ ]down of [(item|material)] %string% (for|of) %player%
- [(item|material)] %string%'s cool[ ]down (for|of) %player%
- #Info: Check if a player has a cooldown active for a specific material
- %player% (1¦does|2¦does(n't| not)) have [a] cool[ ]down for [(item|material)] %string%
- #Info: Returns a list of all redisbungee servers.
- [(the|all)] [of] [the] redis[[ ]bungee] [connected] servers
- #Info: Returns a list of all redisbungee players.
- [(the|all)] [of] [the] redis[[ ]bungee] players
- #Does the same thing as above, but with usernames rather than uuids.
- [(the|all)] [of] [the] [online] redis[[ ]bungee] player [user]names
- #Info: Returns a long (number) in milliseconds of the date the player last logged in.
- #Info: You can use the date from long expression to get the date string.
- [the] last login of redis[[ ]bungee] [(player|uuid)] %string%
- redis[[ ]bungee] [(player|uuid)] %string%'s last login
- #Info: Get players on a proxy.
- [(the|all)] [of] [the] redis[[ ]bungee] players on proxy %string%
- redis[[ ]bungee] proxy %string%'s players
- #Info: Get players on a server from redis bungee.
- [(the|all)] [of] [the] redis[[ ]bungee] players on server %string%
- redis[[ ]bungee] server %string%'s players
- #Info: Returns the redis bungee id of a player.
- redis[[ ]bungee] player id (for|of) [(player|uuid)] %string%
- #Info: Get a server of a player within the redis bungee system.
- [the] redis[[ ]bungee] [connected] server (for|of) [(player|uuid)] %string%
- #Info: Returns the redis bungee id of the bungeecord this syntax is attached too.
- [the] redis[[ ]bungee] server id [(for|of) this bungee[[ ]cord]]
- #Info: Get the username of an uuid though redis bungee.
- #The lookup addon allows you to tell redis bungee to do a more indepth uuid name lookup.
- #It will always be true if that part of the syntax is added.
- [the] redis[[ ]bungee] [player] [user[ ]]name of uuid %string% [[with] expensive lookup %-boolean%]
- #Info: Check if a player/uuid is online the redis bungee network.
- redis[[ ]bungee] [(player|uuid)] %string% (1¦is|2¦is(n't| not)) online [the] [bungee[ ][cord]]
- #Info: Executes a command on all proxy servers connected to the redis.
- #If the ID is set. The command will only be ran on that proxy with that id.
- (run|execute) redis[[ ]bungee] [proxy] command %string% on [all [of the]] proxy server[s] [[with] id %-sting%]
- The redis bungee syntax are untested as I couldn't get RedisBungee to work. If you find any bugs with them, please notify me asap.
- If you find any bugs please report them to me.
- Materials doc list: https://hub.spigotmc.org/javadocs/spigot/org/bukkit/Material.html
If you want to use the new RedisBungee features. This Skellett version needs 1.3.1 of SkellettProxy in order to work!
Hope you enjoy
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Addon Skellett - The beast addon! 2.0.3
All your Skript needs in one addon!