- HYPExMon5ter (Original Creator)
Note: Originally created by @HYPExMon5ter , his credits are reserved.
What's new in this fork?
- Added new Skript syntaxes.
- Improved/Fixed some old syntaxes.
- Created new syntax highlighting themes.
NOTE: This is fully supported in Visual Studio Vode (VSC) and supports more syntaxes and fixes there. Link
2. Download Sk-ST3 (Of course!)
3. Install Material Theme on ST3 (Optional) (This will complete the background theme and to get in the mood)
4. Copy Sk-ST3.sublime-package to %appdata%/Sublime Text 3/Installed Packages
5. Go to ST3's tools bar > Preferences > Theme > Material-Theme.sublime-theme (Optional if you have installed the them) - SCREENSHOT
6. Go to ST3's tools bar > Preferences > Color Scheme > search for Sk-ST3 - SCREENSHOT
7. Open any .sk/.yml file and go to ST3's tools bar > View> Syntax > Sk.ST3 - SCREENSHOT
8. Make sure to add "Bold" option to font options in ST3 Settings
[/INDENT] [INDENT] "font_face": "Andale Mono Regular",[/INDENT] [INDENT] "font_options":[/INDENT] [INDENT] [[/INDENT] [INDENT] "gray_antialias",[/INDENT] [INDENT] "subpixel_antialias",[/INDENT] [INDENT] "bold"[/INDENT] [INDENT] ],[/INDENT] [INDENT] "font_size": 11,[/INDENT] [INDENT] "highlight_line": true,
+ Most of these bugs I will be trying to fix when I finish my study and exams that will begin at Jan 2019
+ Probably I will not update to this Forked version until I finish my exams, if any of you would like to help and fix any bugs and send the fixes to me to upload I would really appreciate it and give you credits of course.
If you like this please don't forget to leave a review
Have a great day everyone.