Sk-ST3 Syntax Highlighting (Fork)

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Ayham Alali

Staff member
Resource Staff
Supporter
Dev Programme

Note: I take no credits for this Syntax Highlighting, all credits goes to @HYPExMon5ter , he is the creator of this, I've only added some new syntaxes, edited some and made my own syntax highlighting (colors).
HYPExMon5ter's Syntax highlighting and I've used it for some time but then got bored a bit again.. so I decided to make my own forked version and learn some very simple stuff about Syntax Highlighting just so I can make my this and use it.

HXU9VjE.png

VIDEOS:

INSTALLATION:
1. Download Sublime Text 3 (Of course!)
2. Download Sk-ST3 (Of course!)
3. Install Material Theme on ST3 (Optional) (This will complete the background theme and to get in the mood)
4. Copy Sk-ST3.sublime-package to %appdata%/Sublime Text 3/Installed Packages

5. Go to ST3's tools bar > Preferences > Theme > Material-Theme.sublime-theme (Optional if you have installed the them) - SCREENSHOT
Go to ST3's tools bar > Preferences > Color Scheme > search for Sk-ST3 - SCREENSHOT
Open .sk/.yml file and go to ST3's tools bar > View> Syntax > Sk.ST3 - SCREENSHOT

KNOWN BUGS:
+ Most of these bugs I will be trying to fix when I finish my study and exams that will begin at Jan 2019
+
Probably I will not update to this Forked version until I finish my exams, if any of you would like to help and fix any bugs and send the fixes to me to upload I would really appreciate it and give you credits of course.
REVIEW:

If you like this please don't forget to review this :emoji_slight_smile:

Have a great day everyone.