skutil yaml - read added variables from a file

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucaForever

Apr 13, 2021
the title itself doesn't explain much, so i'll explain it here.

I want to create custom items with custom lores and rarities. This is done pretty easy in skript with the "set {@name} to item", but as I will create a lot of items, I needed to save them as yml's to be more space efficient.

I added one of my items and wondered what would happen if I added a variable in Item Meta
upload_2021-10-11_16-7-51.png

the rarity doesn't add any errors, but I do not know how to access it from skript with skutil.
I was wondering how this could be done, or if there is another way to add a rarity to an item without needing to save it to a yml file (i personally don't know how yml files work, maybe save it as a json?). Any help would be appreciated!

here are some more screenshots if needed (yes it's a hypxel skyblock clone):
upload_2021-10-11_16-6-59.png

upload_2021-10-11_16-7-17.png

the title itself doesn't explain much, so i'll explain it here.

I want to create custom items with custom lores and rarities. This is done pretty easy in skript with the "set {@name} to item", but as I will create a lot of items, I needed to save them as yml's to be more space efficient.

I added one of my items and wondered what would happen if I added a variable in Item Meta
View attachment 6401

the rarity doesn't add any errors, but I do not know how to access it from skript with skutil.
I was wondering how this could be done, or if there is another way to add a rarity to an item without needing to save it to a yml file (i personally don't know how yml files work, maybe save it as a json?). Any help would be appreciated!

here are some more screenshots if needed (yes it's a hypxel skyblock clone):View attachment 6399
View attachment 6400
You shouldn't use skutilities for that, it's an outdated addon. Use skript-yaml directly https://forums.skunity.com/resources/skript-yaml.362/

Status
Not open for further replies.