[NO ERRORS] Please help

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jotoko3

Apr 27, 2018
This command doesn't do anything, not even when i type it in the chat manually.
What can I do to fix it?
OBS: there are 0 errors when i reload the skript, and I've tried a lot of stuff to fix this, i can't get anything to work

btw, don't think about the fact that it's not in english. It's danish :emoji_grinning:

EDIT!!: It's only the GUI part that doesn't work. If i type /mute2 <player> 15, it works fine, but it just doesn't wanna open up the GUI?

Code:
options:
    servernavn: &7[&9&lG&c&lo&e&lo&9&lg&a&ll&c&le &d&lPrison&7]

#Block til flere tider
    fleretider: yellow wool

#Mute tider i minutter
    mute.sprog: 15
    mute.spam: 10
    mute.caps: 5

command /mute2 [<player>] [<number>]:
    permission: server.admin
    permission message: &cDu har ikke adgang til denne command!
    trigger:
        if arg-2 is not set:
            wait 10 ticks
            open chest with 1 row named "&4&lMUTE - &c%arg-1% - &6Flere tider" to player
            wait 3 ticks
            format slot 0 of player with {@fleretider} named "&615 Minutter" with lore "&eKlik for at mute &4%arg-1% &ci &415 minutter" to close then run [player command "/mute2 %arg-1% 15"]
            format slot 1 of player with {@fleretider} named "&630 Minutter" with lore "&eKlik for at mute &4%arg-1% &ci &430 minutter" to close then run [player command "/mute2 %arg-1% 30"]
            format slot 2 of player with {@fleretider} named "&61 Time" with lore "&eKlik for at mute &4%arg-1% &ci &41 Time" to close then run [player command "/mute2 %arg-1% 1"]
            format slot 3 of player with {@fleretider} named "&62 Timer" with lore "&eKlikKlik for at mute &4%arg-1% &ci &42 Timer" to close then run [player command "/mute2 %arg-1% 2"]
            format slot 4 of player with {@fleretider} named "&64 Timer" with lore "&eKlikKlik for at mute &4%arg-1% &ci &44 Timer" to close then run [player command "/mute2 %arg-1% 4"]
            format slot 5 of player with {@fleretider} named "&68 Timer" with lore "&eKlikKlik for at mute &4%arg-1% &ci &48 Timer" to close then run [player command "/mute2 %arg-1% 8"]
            format slot 6 of player with {@fleretider} named "&624 Timer" with lore "&eKlikKlik for at mute &4%arg-1% &ci &424 Timer" to close then run [player command "/mute2 %arg-1% 24"]
            format slot 7 of player with {@fleretider} named "&62 Døgn" with lore "&eKlikKlik for at mute &4%arg-1% &ci &42 Døgn" to close then run [player command "/mute2 %arg-1% 48"]
            format slot 8 of player with {@fleretider} named "&61 Uge" with lore "&eKlikKlik for at mute &4%arg-1% &ci &41 Uge" to close then run [player command "/mute2 %arg-1% 168"]
        if arg-2 is 15:
            set {mute.%arg-1%} to 1
            broadcast "{@servernavn} &4%arg-1% &cer blevet mutet i &415 minutter &caf &4%player%"
            wait 15 minutes
            if {mute.%arg-1%} is 1:
                set {mute.%arg-1%} to 0
                message "&2&lUNMUTE: &aDu kan nu skrive igen!" to arg-1
        if arg-2 is 30:
            set {mute.%arg-1%} to 1
            broadcast "{@servernavn} &4%arg-1% &cer blevet mutet i &430 minutter &caf &4%player%"
            wait 30 minutes
            if {mute.%arg-1%} is 1:
                set {mute.%arg-1%} to 0
        if arg-2 is 1:
            set {mute.%arg-1%} to 1
            broadcast "{@servernavn} &4%arg-1% &cer blevet mutet i &41 Time &caf &4%player%"
            wait 1 hour
            if {mute.%arg-1%} is 1:
                set {mute.%arg-1%} to 0
        if arg-2 is 2:
            set {mute.%arg-1%} to 1
            broadcast "{@servernavn} &4%arg-1% &cer blevet mutet i &42 Timer &caf &4%player%"
            wait 2 hours
            if {mute.%arg-1%} is 1:
                set {mute.%arg-1%} to 0
        if arg-2 is 4:
            set {mute.%arg-1%} to 1
            broadcast "{@servernavn} &4%arg-1% &cer blevet mutet i &44 Timer &caf &4%player%"
            wait 4 hours
            if {mute.%arg-1%} is 1:
                set {mute.%arg-1%} to 0
        if arg-2 is 8:
            set {mute.%arg-1%} to 1
            broadcast "{@servernavn} &4%arg-1% &cer blevet mutet i &48 Timer &caf &4%player%"
            wait 8 hours
            if {mute.%arg-1%} is 1:
                set {mute.%arg-1%} to 0
        if arg-2 is 24:
            set {mute.%arg-1%} to 1
            broadcast "{@servernavn} &4%arg-1% &cer blevet mutet i &424 Timer &caf &4%player%"
            wait 24 hours
            if {mute.%arg-1%} is 1:
                set {mute.%arg-1%} to 0
        if arg-2 is 48:
            set {mute.%arg-1%} to 1
            broadcast "{@servernavn} &4%arg-1% &cer blevet mutet i &42 Døgn &caf &4%player%"
            wait 48 hours
            if {mute.%arg-1%} is 1:
                set {mute.%arg-1%} to 0
        if arg-2 is 168:
            set {mute.%arg-1%} to 1
            broadcast "{@servernavn} &4%arg-1% &cer blevet mutet i &41 Uge &caf &4%player%"
            wait 168 hours
            if {mute.%arg-1%} is 1:
                set {mute.%arg-1%} to 0

on chat:
    if {mute.%player%} is 1:
        cancel event
        message "&4&lMUTE: &cDu kan ikke skrive når du er mutet!"

Don't use wait 8 hours it will reset when the server stops

Don't use skript Guis Use TuSKe or SkQuery

Use booleans (true/false) instead of 0 and 1 [Same work but you'll need booleans sometimes]

Use "broadcast "<message>" in (player/loop-player/event-player)'s world instead of direct broadcast because that will broadcast this in all worlds and servers if you're using BungeeCord

Don't use wait 8 hours it will reset when the server stops

Don't use skript Guis Use TuSKe or SkQuery

Use booleans (true/false) instead of 0 and 1 [Same work but you'll need booleans sometimes]

Use "broadcast "<message>" in (player/loop-player/event-player)'s world instead of direct broadcast because that will broadcast this in all worlds and servers if you're using BungeeCord
How can I then do it, if I can't use wait 8 hours?
[doublepost=1570998689,1570998654][/doublepost]
How can I then do it, if I can't use wait 8 hours?
And I really wanna do it with skript guis cuz thats how I learned it, and it works with everything else

Status
Not open for further replies.