Heads on fence posts won't place in nether

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow

Feb 20, 2017
Hai, I created a simple skript for UHC that places the head of a dead player on a fence post. It works perfectly fine in the overworld but in the nether only the fence post appears. Can anyone help me fix this? I've tried almost everything. Here's the skript:

code_language.skript:
on death of player:
    if "%victim's world%" is "world":
        set {_loc} to victim's location
        set block at {_loc} to nether brick fence
        set {_x} to victim's x-coordinate
        set {_y} to (victim's y-coordinate+1)
        set {_z} to victim's z-coordinate
        command "/setblock %{_x}% %{_y}% %{_z}% minecraft:skull 1 replace {ExtraType:%victim%,SkullType:3}"

on death of player:
    if "%victim's world%" is "world_nether":
        set {_loc} to victim's location
        set block at {_loc} to nether brick fence
        set {_x} to victim's x-coordinate
        set {_y} to (victim's y-coordinate+1)
        set {_z} to victim's z-coordinate
        command "/setblock %{_x}% %{_y}% %{_z}% minecraft:skull 1 replace {ExtraType:%victim%,SkullType:3}"

Thats becouse THE console can't know what world you mean so iT Will place iT in THE overworld. I think your overworld is now full of heads xd. Fix setblock at {_loc} To a skull with custom nbt "nbt here"

Status
Not open for further replies.