Hiring Skript Plugin Developers needed

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Have you attempted to contact me in any way? Have you played the server before?

• Yes I tried to contact you

• No I didn't try to contact you

• Yes I've played this server before or heard of it.

• No I've not played this server before or heard of it.

Results are only viewable after voting.

CodaPlays

Sep 30, 2017
  • Server/Person name: ChaoticMC/CodaPlays
  • Brief about you: At least 1 year of Skript Developing knowledge.
  • Perm or temp?: Temp
  • Basic idea of request: Needs to be able to make basic Skripts.
  • Budget/Offering: Offering flexible hours of working
  • Wanted by/timeframe: At least wanted within a month
RESPOND to this thread if interested or friend and message CodaPlays#6262. You can also simply join the Minecraft server IP @ ChaoticMC.net

At this current time, we're unable to pay the expenses of a full-time Developer. We will probably have the financial support fairly soon. The more Developers the quicker we will have the ability to support full-time paid developers.

At this current time, we're unable to pay the expenses of a full-time Developer. We will probably have the financial support fairly soon. The more Developers the quicker we will have the ability to support full-time paid developers.
Then you're on the wrong section. Hiring threads require the OP willing to pay money.