This is an unofficial build of SkQuery by myself.
- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12
A Re-Mastered SkQuery build that works from 1.6-1.12 (1.9-1.12-pre3 tested)
Source code: https://github.com/TheLimeGlass/skquery
This build is based off Gatt's SkQuey edit in which he removed:
- JSON messages
- Scoreboard stuff
- Particles & Trail projectile
- Change skin effect
- Dead bossbar stuff
- Changed sounds to 1.9+
- Removed all packet stuff
- A lot of bug fixes
- Made it work in versions 1.9-1.12+ (As tested)
- Added tempo option to midi syntaxCode (Skript):
- play midi %string% to %players% [at [tempo] %-number%]
- Added play midi from web link syntaxCode (Skript):
- play midi from [(web[site]|link)] %string% to %players% [at [tempo] %-number%]
- Added stop for midi filesCode (Skript):
- stop midi [id] %string%
- Removed broken MySQL support (Might add my own methods later) You can use Skellett until then. Example and Example.
- Added file existance condition fileCode (Skript):
- [exist[(s|ance)] [at]] %string% or file %string% exists
- Removed some files that were not used
- Removed lores, Skript 2.3+ has lores now.
- Fixed Yaml
- Fixed getOnlinePlayers() crash
- Fixed glowing itemtype
- Fixed protocolib crash error
- Fixed the permission manager
- Fixed a bunch of null pointers
- Fixed Time Relative not being able to be reset
- Fixed fireworks
- Fixed pop firework effect but removed clientside ability. New syntax:
- (detonate|pop) %fireworkeffects% at %locations%
- Added the ability to do multiple lamba evaluates. New syntax:Code (Skript):
- do [%-number% time[s]] %lambda%
- Added former movement location. Uses the getFrom() in the on any movement that never existed.
- ([the] (past|former) move[ment] [location]
- Added settable relative option to the time relative syntax.
- (relative|player) time of %player% [with relative %-boolean%]
- %player%'s (relative|player) time [with relative %-boolean%]
- Fixed the where filter expression not working. (Throws some errors if the predicate contains an unknown expression/value. Looking into fixing that.)
- Changed the any movement syntax from [on] any movement to [on] any move[ment]
- Removed broken map support.
- Removed the annoying startup message saying this is an unoffical build from Gatt's since it's not really needed.
- Changed this syntaxCode (Skript):
- blocks within %location% (to|and) %location%
- Added bStats metrics https://bstats.org/plugin/bukkit/SkQuery
- Removed ProtocolLib as a dependency. Meaning these broken syntax don't exist anymore:But these syntax still work:Code (Skript):
- make %players% see %blocks% as %itemtype% permanently
- restore updates to %blocks% for %offlineplayers%
- restore all updates
I am not the offical creator of this addon. This addon was made by w00tmaster the developer of SkQuery. All credit goes towards him. This is just a fork I made that allows SkQuery to work for versions 1.9+Code (Skript):
- make %players% see %block% as %itemtype%
- make %players% see lines of %block% as %string%, %string%, %string%[ and], %string%
Please don't demand support for this build.
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Addon [Unofficial] SkQuery fork [1.6-1.12+] 3.6.2-Lime
A SkQuery build to work with most Spigot versions.