Documentation | Github | Bug reports
- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- 1.15, 1.16, 1.17, 1.18, 1.19
An addon dedicated to hacking things and maintaining packet syntaxes.
Use version 1.0.5 or lower for versions outside of 1.18 and Java 17. Click "Version History" tab to view older versions.
- Client side armour. (Client side means only certain players see it)
- Sign GUIs like Hypixel.
- Client side world borders (Great for Skyblock barriers)
- Anvil GUIs.
- Send an advancement toast notification to players.
- Block Break Animations.
- Vehicle Steer Event.
- Client side glowing
- Utilizes Sections.
If you have any questions, suggestions or need help with anything, feel free to reply in the discussion or the bug reporter, and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
- Place in your plugins folder.
- Make sure you have Skript and ProtocolLib installed and enabled.
- Restart server.
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Addon Skacket 1.0.13
A Skript addon for handling and maintaining packet syntaxes.