- Supported Minecraft Versions
1.6-1.8 versions of SkQuery can be found here https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/skquery (use 3.21.4)
This build is based off Gatt's SkQuey edit in which he removed:
- JSON messages
- Scoreboard stuff
- Change skin effect
- Dead bossbar stuff
- Removed all packet stuff
- A lot of bug fixes
- Made to work in most versions above 1.12
- Added tempo option to midi syntax
play midi %string% to %players% [at [tempo] %-number%]
- Added play midi from web link syntax
play midi from [(web[site]|link)] %string% to %players% [at [tempo] %-number%]
- Added stop for midi files
stop midi [id] %string%
- Added file existence condition file
[exist[(s|ance)] [at]] %string% or file %string% exists
- Removed some files that were not used
- Removed lores, Skript 2.3+ has lores now.
- Fixed Yaml
- Fixed getOnlinePlayers() crash
- Fixed glowing itemtype
- Fixed protocolib crash error
- Fixed the permission manager
- Fixed a bunch of null pointers
- Fixed Time Relative not being able to be reset
- Fixed fireworks
- Fixed pop firework effect but removed clientside ability. New syntax:
(detonate|pop) %fireworkeffects% at %locations%
- Added the ability to do multiple lamba evaluates. New syntax:
do [%-number% time[s]] %lambda%
- Added former movement location. Uses the getFrom() in the on any movement that never existed.
([the] (past|former) move[ment] [location]
- Added settable relative option to the time relative syntax.
(relative|player) time of %player% [with relative %-boolean%] #or %player%'s (relative|player) time [with relative %-boolean%]
- Fixed the where filter expression not working. (Throws some errors if the predicate contains an unknown expression/value. Looking into fixing that.)
- Changed the any movement syntax from [on] any movement to [on] any move[ment]
- Removed broken map support.
- Removed the annoying startup message saying this is an unoffical build from Gatt's since it's not really needed.
- Changed this syntax
blocks within %location% (to|and) %location%
- Added bStats metrics https://bstats.org/plugin/bukkit/SkQuery
- Removed ProtocolLib as a dependency. Meaning these broken syntax don't exist anymore:
make %players% see %blocks% as %itemtype% permanently restore updates to %blocks% for %offlineplayers% restore all updates
But these syntax still work:
make %players% see %block% as %itemtype% make %players% see lines of %block% as %string%, %string%, %string%[ and], %string%
I am not the offical creator of this addon. This addon was made by w00tmaster the developer of SkQuery. All credit goes towards him. This is just a fork I made that allows SkQuery to work for versions 1.13+
Please don't demand support for this build.