About this script:
- Supported Minecraft Versions:
This script adds support for simple tab completion to your scripts.
How simple is this?
All you have to do to make your command tab completable is this (example):
- on load: # Doesn't have to be in a load event
- add "sk reload tabcompleter" to tab completions
How to use:
Tab completions expression:
This can be used in many ways:Code (Text):
- tab completions
Create tab completer effect:Code (Text):
- add "sk reload scripts" to tab completions
- remove "sk reload scripts" from tab completions
- delete "sk reload scripts"
- broadcast "Tab completions: %tab completions%"
This is the same as add %strings% to tab completions, but as an effect.Code (Text):
- create tab complet(er|ion) for %strings%
- make tab complet(er|ion) for %strings%
- Skript (at least 2.2-dev36)
DIS SCRIPT NO WORK:
If the script doesn't work, contact me on Discord: https://discord.gg/62y5pNF.
You can also PM me on the forums if you prefer that.
If you have any other questions/suggestions, feel free to ask, I'd like to help you.
If you want me to make a script for you, contact me.
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Script Tab Completer 1.0
A simple tab completer