• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Supported Minecraft Versions
  1. 1.13
About this script:
This script adds support for simple custom recipes to your scripts.

How simple is this?
All you have to do to make a custom recipe is this (example):
Code:
on load: # Doesn't have to be in a load event
    register shaped recipe with (gold ore, gold ore, gold ore, gold ore, coal, gold ore, gold ore, gold ore, gold ore) and result 8 gold ingot with id "fastgold"
Result:
4380_dd9aab346a4682c6d20377947dfac6ea.gif

How to use:
Create shaped recipe:
Code:
register [new] shaped recipe with [items] %items% [(and|with)] result %item% [(and|with)] id %string%
create [new] shaped recipe with [items] %items% [(and|with)] result %item% [(and|with)] id %string%
Create shapeless recipe:
Code:
register [new] shapeless recipe with [items] %items% [(and|with)] result %item% [(and|with)] id %string%
create [new] shapeless recipe with [items] %items% [(and|with)] result %item% [(and|with)] id %string%
Delete all custom recipes:
Code:
delete [all] custom recipes
remove [all] custom recipes

Requirements:
- skript-mirror
- Skript (at least 2.2-dev36)

DIS SCRIPT NO WORK:
If the script doesn't work, contact me on Discord: TPGamesNL#0880.
You can also PM me on the forums if you prefer that.
If you have any other questions/suggestions, feel free to ask, I'd like to help you.
If you want me to make a script for you, contact me.
  • gif.gif
    gif.gif
    297.4 KB · Views: 789
Author
TPGamesNL
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from TPGamesNL

Latest updates

1. ID support

- Instead of generating the ID from the recipe items, it's now up to the user to choose an ID...