SignCommand Plus [Custom] [Execute any command with a sign]

Script SignCommand Plus [Custom] [Execute any command with a sign] 1.2

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• After doing some tests and checking the code. I found some bugs and i made some changes and also i added some new features, check them down below. ↓

♦ (Buy me a coffee ❤) Help me keep updating my resources by donating here » paypal.me/ayhamalali

• ChangeLog»
» Fixed Duplicated IDs, Now you can use any id with no errors like (test, tes, te, t)
» Fixed bug Same ID can be used on two signs, only happen if you have some signs commands already!
» Added Sounds/Particles for who have access & who don't have
» Teleport to Sign Sound/Particle
» Remove SignCmd Sound/Particle
» Create SignCmd Sound/Particle
» SignCmd break msg (True/False)
» Create Msg changed
» Permission changed (from "signcmd.access.signcmd" to "signcmd.cmd.signcmd") (Command permission)
» New Permissions added:

» signcmd.cmd.signcmd.tp
» signcmd.cmd.signcmd.remove
» signcmd.cmd.signcmd.create
» signcmd.cmd.signcmd.info
» signcmd.cmd.signcmd.list

• I hope all of you guys to have fun using my skripts, and please do not forget to leave a good review. I've done a lot of work on my skripts.
• If there is anything i forgot to do please PM me or Discuss it with me in the Discuss page.

Screenshot!
lupz8cN.png

Update Version 1.1
What's new:
• Fixed Permission ( Duplicated/Wrong Permissions)
• Deleted Unused codes
• Added Sounds when Right click on sign command
• Added Particles when Right click on sign command
• Enable/Disable Sounds
• Enable/Disable Particles
•• New Requirements ( Skellett & SkRayFall ) ( Download )
Todo:
• Any Suggeestions ( Comment in Plugin Discussion )

Known bugs:
○ Duplicated IDs have some issues with checking if ID is used or not example.. if ID "test" is used you will not be able to use ID "test" and "tes" "te" and "t", So that mean make your IDs different ( Will be fixed soon :emoji_slight_smile: )

Screenshots:
o2ScyxP.png

» If there is any bug/issue please PM me or post it on Discussion
» And know that 5 stars always gets full support :emoji_slight_smile: