• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SandyVerse

Mar 19, 2017
How would I call for an enchanted tool recipe when registering one? Ex: register new crafting recipe for iron pickaxe of efficiency 3 with (input here).
[doublepost=1492306901,1492264171][/doublepost]bump
[doublepost=1492461680][/doublepost]bump

You could try this:
code_language.skript:
command /newRecipe:
    trigger:
        set {_i} to iron pickaxe of efficiency 3
        register new shape[less] recipe for {_i} using iron pickaxe, glowstone, redstone, air, air, air, air, air

You could try this:
code_language.skript:
command /newRecipe:
    trigger:
        register new shape[less] recipe for {_i} using iron pickaxe, glowstone, redstone, air, air, air, air, air
I'll try this now. Thanks!
[doublepost=1492487494,1492487162][/doublepost]
You could try this:
code_language.skript:
command /newRecipe:
    trigger:

Errors: ERROR Can't understand this condition/effect: register new shape recipe for {_i} using iron pickaxe, glowstone, redstone, air, air, air, air, air (Recipe.sk, line 4: register new shape recipe for {_i} using iron pickaxe, glowstone, redstone, air, air, air, air, air')

I'll try this now. Thanks!
[doublepost=1492487494,1492487162][/doublepost]

Errors: ERROR Can't understand this condition/effect: register new shape recipe for {_i} using iron pickaxe, glowstone, redstone, air, air, air, air, air (Recipe.sk, line 4: register new shape recipe for {_i} using iron pickaxe, glowstone, redstone, air, air, air, air, air')
Try to put parentheses `()` around {_i} variable

Hm. Let's try this:
Replace the set {_i} with this
code_language.skript:
set {_i} to iron pickaxe of efficiency 3 parsed as item

Hm. Let's try this:
Replace the set {_i} with this
code_language.skript:
set {_i} to iron pickaxe of efficiency 3 parsed as item

ERROR Can't understand this expression: 'iron pickaxe of efficiency 3 parsed as item' (Recipe.sk, line 3: set {_i} to iron pickaxe of efficiency 3 parsed as item') 18.04 00:04:02 [Server] ERROR Can't understand this condition/effect: register new shaped recipe for {_i} using iron pickaxe, glowstone, redstone, air, air, air, air, air (Recipe.sk, line 4: register new shaped recipe for {_i} using iron pickaxe, glowstone, redstone, air, air, air, air, air')

Error

ERROR Can't understand this expression: 'iron pickaxe of efficiency 3 parsed as item' (Recipe.sk, line 3: set {_i} to iron pickaxe of efficiency 3 parsed as item') 18.04 00:04:02 [Server] ERROR Can't understand this condition/effect: register new shaped recipe for {_i} using iron pickaxe, glowstone, redstone, air, air, air, air, air (Recipe.sk, line 4: register new shaped recipe for {_i} using iron pickaxe, glowstone, redstone, air, air, air, air, air')

Error
Alright, let me try this out on my test server, I'll get back to you in a minute
[doublepost=1492488690,1492488095][/doublepost]Okay I got it. Whilst doing this, I also realized that I only had 8 items set for the recipe, so that was one of the errors.
Anyways, here is the code:
code_language.skript:
command /newRecipe:
    trigger:
        set {_i} to "iron pickaxe of efficiency 3" parsed as item
        register new shapeless recipe for ({_i}) using iron pickaxe, air, air, air, air, air, air, air, air
        send "&4[&l!&4] &rNew recipe registered for &aIron Pickaxe of Efficiency III&r."

Alright, let me try this out on my test server, I'll get back to you in a minute
[doublepost=1492488690,1492488095][/doublepost]Okay I got it. Whilst doing this, I also realized that I only had 8 items set for the recipe, so that was one of the errors.
Anyways, here is the code:
code_language.skript:
command /newRecipe:
    trigger:
        register new shapeless recipe for ({_i}) using iron pickaxe, air, air, air, air, air, air, air, air
        send "&4[&l!&4] &rNew recipe registered for &aIron Pickaxe of Efficiency III&r."

Just for future reference, would I need to change the varible {_i} to something else (Ex: {_t} ) if I wanted multiple items to share this same formula?

No, you could just re-set it inside the command.

I just tried the shapeless recipe. It works fine. I tried tweaking it to do this

command /newRecipe:
trigger:
register new shaped recipe for ({_i}) using iron ingot, iron ingot, iron ingot, air, stick, air, air, stick, air

command /oldrecipe:
trigger:
reset all server recipes

and it just gives me a regular iron pickaxe. Anything I can do to make it enchanted?

I just tried the shapeless recipe. It works fine. I tried tweaking it to do this

command /newRecipe:
trigger:
register new shaped recipe for ({_i}) using iron ingot, iron ingot, iron ingot, air, stick, air, air, stick, air

command /oldrecipe:
trigger:
reset all server recipes

and it just gives me a regular iron pickaxe. Anything I can do to make it enchanted?

Just tested it for myself & did some research. Turns out, that Minecraft has higher demand over Plugins for crafting. That means you cannot override existing recipes. As well, your `/oldRecipe` command will reset ALL recipes on the server, meaning that if you run that command, it will not allow you to craft anything.

Just tested it for myself & did some research. Turns out, that Minecraft has higher demand over Plugins for crafting. That means you cannot override existing recipes. As well, your `/oldRecipe` command will reset ALL recipes on the server, meaning that if you run that command, it will not allow you to craft anything.

The oldrecipe command doesn't reset the recipes for me. The other thing is really disappointing. How else would I enchant a tool with efficiency 3 by crafting the vanilla way? Thanks!

The oldrecipe command doesn't reset the recipes for me. The other thing is really disappointing. How else would I enchant a tool with efficiency 3 by crafting the vanilla way? Thanks!

Use this instead of /oldRecipe:
code_language.skript:
command /resetRecipes:
    trigger:
        wipe server crafting recipes
        send "&4[&l!&4] &cAll recipes cleared"

There is no way for you to replace the vanilla crafting recipe at the moment. Sorry.

Use this instead of /oldRecipe:
code_language.skript:
command /resetRecipes:
    trigger:
        wipe server crafting recipes
        send "&4[&l!&4] &cAll recipes cleared"

There is no way for you to replace the vanilla crafting recipe at the moment. Sorry.

I've seen it on some servers that use Skript. I believe it's possible. I've crafted an iron pickaxe on these servers and it gave an efficiency 3 pick.

I've seen it on some servers that use Skript. I believe it's possible. I've crafted an iron pickaxe on these servers and it gave an efficiency 3 pick.

I could quite be a plugin, or maybe there is a hidden syntax that allows to remove all recipes for a specific item or to overwrite them. I could not find anything myself, but maybe you can on the skUnity Documentation Page.

Try:
code_language.skript:
on craft of iron pickaxe: #Try with the prepare item craft event too
    enchant event-item with efficiency 3

Status
Not open for further replies.