Solved Periodic event error

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oratorio

Oct 4, 2021
Hello, I was trying to merge a sidebar with a kill counter skript and it continues to give me this error. "There's no world in a periodic event if no world is given in the event.

Attached is code.

Attachments

• cexsidebartest.sk
    1.7 KB · Views: 147
You can use this, it's way better than what you had. What you'll need to do is download Skbee and delete skrayfall or go into the config and disable scoreboards, but I'd delete it if I were you as it doens't really have any use.
You should also really consider always using list variables as they have many advantages over nest variables (the ones you're using)
I was gonna change them for you but I didn't want to confuse you even more as I changed a lot about your code, if you have any questions, go ahead and ask

Attachments

• cexsidebartest.sk
    1.5 KB · Views: 125
Reactions: Oratorio
You can use this, it's way better than what you had. What you'll need to do is download Skbee and delete skrayfall or go into the config and disable scoreboards, but I'd delete it if I were you as it doens't really have any use.
You should also really consider always using list variables as they have many advantages over nest variables (the ones you're using)
I was gonna change them for you but I didn't want to confuse you even more as I changed a lot about your code, if you have any questions, go ahead and ask
Looks great and much more simplified than before. My only issue is it doesn't update without relogging so i'm working on tweaking now to see what else I can do. What would you recommend?

Edit: Changed On Join event to "every 6 seconds:"

Last edited:
T
Looks great and much more simplified than before. My only issue is it doesn't update without relogging so i'm working on tweaking now to see what else I can do. What would you recommend?

Edit: Changed On Join event to "every 6 seconds:"
The code was made so it updates every time someone joins (for the player count) and when the players get kills (for the kills), I completely forgot about the balance, but for that, you can use a periodical event (every x seconds) or, better yet, a while loop

T

The code was made so it updates every time someone joins (for the player count) and when the players get kills (for the kills), I completely forgot about the balance, but for that, you can use a periodical event (every x seconds) or, better yet, a while loop

So if I were to go about that, I would set the periodical or while loop to updateBoard(_balance) correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.