Custom Sign

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

senge1337

Sep 21, 2019
Hi,
how could I do something like that in Skript?
My point is, that when you place a sign named "&c&lStaff Sign" it doesn't open the "Edit Sign Message" Menu, it just places the sign and sets the lines of it.

(this code is just an example, it doesn't work)
Code:
set {_staffsign} to oak sign named "&c&lStaff Sign"
set line 1 of {_staffsign} to "&6&lhello"
set line 2 of {_staffsign} to "&chi"
set line 3 of {_staffsign} to "&chi"
set line 4 of {_staffsign} to "&3&l&nLast Line!"
give 1 of {_staffsign} to player

Also, would I able to do it without a variable?
Thanks for help
senge1337

I'm 90% sure you can't have premade lines with sign NBT data. I tested this on my server and when I placed a sign with NBT data it came with a blank sign, so I don't think you can make one of these.

I had it using a Command Block Command. Google "minecraft sign generator".
What you could do is when as staff member runs that command, you could have the console execute the command to give that sign to the player that ran the command.

EXAMPLE:

Code:
command /staffsign
    trigger:
        execute console command "give %player% minecraft:oak_sign{BlockEntityTag:{Text1:'{"text":"hello","bold":true,"color":"yellow"}',Text2:'{"text":"hi","bold":true,"color":"red"}',Text3:'{"text":"hi","bold":true,"color":"red"}',Text4:'{"text":"Last Line!","bold":true,"color":"blue"}'},display:{Name:'{"text":"Staff Sign","bold":true,"color":"red"}'}}"

Status
Not open for further replies.