• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xMistical

Aug 2, 2018
SPANISH
Verificar permisos de un jugador offline
Hola!
He venido aqui porque soy nuevo con el tema de skript-mirror...
Quiero verificar si un jugador offline tiene permisos.... no quiero usar "if player data of arg-1 has permission "blabla.blabla"" esto simplemente verifica si tiene permisos pero solo me funciona para los ops... el tema es que quiero hacerlo solo con skript-mirror....
en un post he leído expresiones para sacar prefix a jugadores offline, así que me imagino que es posible verificar si uno de ellos tiene permisos
Repito...
quiero verificar si un jugador offline tiene permisos..... no quiero usar loop offfline players y player data, quiero hacerlo con skript-mirror...

ENGLISH

Hello!
I came here because I'm new with the theme of skript-mirror ...
I want to verify if an offline player has permissions ... I do not want to use "if player data of arg-1 has permission" blabla.blabla "" this simply verifies if it has permissions but only works for ops ... the issue is I want to do it only with skript-mirror ....
in a post I read expressions to prefix offline players, so I imagine it is possible to verify if one of them has permissions
I repeat ...
I want to verify if an offline player has permissions ..... I do not want to use loop offfline players and player data, I want to do it with skript-mirror ...

I believe your permission plugin (I use PEX) needs to support offline player permissions. I believe PEX does not.
I have tested a many many ways and none seem to work, most likely due to pex not offering offline player support

I believe your permission plugin (I use PEX) needs to support offline player permissions. I believe PEX does not.
I have tested a many many ways and none seem to work, most likely due to pex not offering offline player support
I know it's possible (on a server they've already done it) ... but I still can not do it ... thanks so much

Status
Not open for further replies.