sharpsk armor event broken?

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Selvati

Jun 26, 2017
So I was pondering through my old files, updated all sk addnos and sk to their latest versions, everything works perfectly except it seems
code_language.skript:
sharpsk on armor equip:
    Stuff Here
doesn't work..

I have this and have tried testing in many ways and nothing makes it past the first line..

code_language.skript:
sharpsk on armor equip:
# Night Vision / Glare
    lore of event-item contains "&eGlare I":
        apply night vision 1 to player for 1 day
I have umbaska and have tried removing the "sharpsk" part but then it says it's an unknown condition, when in current form as shown above no errors turn up, it just doesn't work.

Any help is appreciated, my server is running 1.12.2 spigot, latest, all plugins are up to date.

The docs suggested what I had put, but I changed it to what you suggested, still no errors, just also not working heck me
Did you install the armor equip lib? If not, try installing that. If it still doesn't work, install the armor equip lib in skript-mirror's lbirary folder then just use skript-mirror for it.

Did you install the armor equip lib? If not, try installing that. If it still doesn't work, install the armor equip lib in skript-mirror's lbirary folder then just use skript-mirror for it.
Sorry I'm still considering myself fairly new to the whole scene, what is this majestical skript-mirror lib folder and skript-mirror?

I added skript-mirror the plugin, doesn't seem to make a difference even with the armor equip lib installed in plugins, DIR/plugins/skript-mirror wasn't auto created so I made it, still nothing.. I really do appreciate your input though! Happy holidays ♥

I added skript-mirror the plugin, doesn't seem to make a difference even with the armor equip lib installed in plugins, DIR/plugins/skript-mirror wasn't auto created so I made it, still nothing.. I really do appreciate your input though! Happy holidays ♥
Well what event did you try to use?
[doublepost=1511534702,1511534668][/doublepost]Also if you look in console does skript-mirror note the armor lib was loaded?

Status
Not open for further replies.