Skellett - The beast addon!

Addon Skellett - The beast addon! 2.0.10

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

LimeGlass updated Skellett - The addon with a beast name with a new update entry:

Changed:
- Changed Client time relative syntax
code_language.skript:
[skellett] [client] relative time of %player% [is] [%-boolean%] [relative] [to] [server]
#to
[client] relative time of %player% (1¦is|2¦is(n't| not)) relative [to server]
- Changed whitelisted condition syntax
code_language.skript:
[server] whitelist[ed] [state]
#to
[server] (1¦is|2¦is(n't| not)) whitelisted
- Fixed what ever the old syntax for this was. Also made a toggle for it? Fixed this crap up.
code_language.skript:
[file]...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello I got an error when the plugin is going to be enable I'm on 1.8.8
code_language.skript:
Error occurred while enabling Skellett v1.9.5 (Is it up to date?)
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/bukkit/boss/BossBar
        at com.gmail.thelimeglass.BossBars.ExprLastCreatedBossBar.getReturnType(ExprLastCreatedBossBar.java:28) ~[?:?]
        at com.gmail.thelimeglass.Skellett.register(Skellett.java:544) ~[?:?]
        at com.gmail.thelimeglass.Skellett.onEnable(Skellett.java:208) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:321) ~[paperspigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-8b18730]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:332) [paperspigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-8b18730]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:404) [paperspigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-8b18730]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:359) [paperspigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-8b18730]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:318) [paperspigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-8b18730]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.s(MinecraftServer.java:408) [paperspigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-8b18730]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.k(MinecraftServer.java:372) [paperspigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-8b18730]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:327) [paperspigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-8b18730]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:267) [paperspigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-8b18730]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:563) [paperspigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-8b18730]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_131]
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.bukkit.boss.BossBar
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:92) ~[paperspigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-8b18730]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:87) ~[paperspigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-8b18730]
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
        ... 14 more
[Skellett] Disabling Skellett v1.9.5
EDIT: The 1.9.4a work but the event related to the citizens doesn't work (if citizen is <integer>, etc...). For example for the condition "if citizen is 17:" it tell me that it can't compare a citizen with an integer :/

PS: I've activated the hook for citizens in the config file.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello I got an error when the plugin is going to be enable I'm on 1.8.8
code_language.skript:
Error occurred while enabling Skellett v1.9.5 (Is it up to date?)
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/bukkit/boss/BossBar
        at com.gmail.thelimeglass.BossBars.ExprLastCreatedBossBar.getReturnType(ExprLastCreatedBossBar.java:28) ~[?:?]
        at com.gmail.thelimeglass.Skellett.register(Skellett.java:544) ~[?:?]
        at com.gmail.thelimeglass.Skellett.onEnable(Skellett.java:208) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:321) ~[paperspigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-8b18730]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:332) [paperspigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-8b18730]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:404) [paperspigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-8b18730]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:359) [paperspigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-8b18730]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:318) [paperspigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-8b18730]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.s(MinecraftServer.java:408) [paperspigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-8b18730]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.k(MinecraftServer.java:372) [paperspigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-8b18730]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:327) [paperspigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-8b18730]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:267) [paperspigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-8b18730]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:563) [paperspigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-8b18730]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_131]
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.bukkit.boss.BossBar
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:92) ~[paperspigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-8b18730]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:87) ~[paperspigot.jar:git-PaperSpigot-8b18730]
        ... 14 more
[Skellett] Disabling Skellett v1.9.5
EDIT: The 1.9.4a work but the event related to the citizens doesn't work (if citizen is <integer>, etc...). For example for the condition "if citizen is 17:" it tell me that it can't compare a citizen with an integer :/

PS: I've activated the hook for citizens in the config file.
I will fix the first error as it's a bug that has been reported already.

As for the second error. You need to specify that you're checking for the ID of the citizen.

code_language.skript:
if id of npc {_npc} is 5:
    #do stuff

The {_npc} is a citizens type which you need. What event are you using it in? You can use

if id of npc event-citizen is 5:

If it's a Citizens event.

Other wise use

set {_npc} to npc from entity target entity

etc
Ok thank you man :emoji_wink:

I've tried your two ways and the first one give me an error, and the second one doesn't do nothing

Here are my codes...
I use a Citizens event I think

code_language.skript:
on npc right click:
    if id of npc event-citizen is 17:
        send "ok" to player
Error: Can't compare 'id of npc event-citizen' with an integer

on npc right click:
    if id of npc {_npc} is 17:
        send "ok" to player
Error: Does nothing :/

Ok thank you man :emoji_wink:

I've tried your two ways and the first one give me an error, and the second one doesn't do nothing

Here are my codes...
I use a Citizens event I think

code_language.skript:
on npc right click:
    if id of npc event-citizen is 17:
        send "ok" to player
Error: Can't compare 'id of npc event-citizen' with an integer

on npc right click:
    if id of npc {_npc} is 17:
        send "ok" to player
Error: Does nothing :/
The Npc event is broken in Citizens.

Use a workaround

code_language.skript:
on rightclick on entity:
    if clicked entity is a citizen:
        set {_npc} to entity from clicked entity
            #do stuff

The Npc event is broken in Citizens.

Use a workaround

code_language.skript:
on rightclick on entity:
    if clicked entity is a citizen:
        set {_npc} to entity from clicked entity
            #do stuff
Ok I'll try it

Edit: Can't compare an entity with a citizen x), but it's strange because the on npc rigth click work as well so it's strange that the condition doesn't work :/

I used this code and it seem to work:

code_language.skript:
on rightclick on player: #Citizens/NPCs are parsed as player
    if name of target entity is "&6nameofnpc": #add a color code to avoid the real player
        #do stuff

When I load up a sidebar on my server, the Tablist customization I have doesn't work. However, if I disable the sidebar, the Tablist works perfectly. I assume this has to do with some odd interaction between scoreboards -- is there any fix for this (I skimmed through the config but I didn't notice anything mentioning scoreboard related issues)

When I load up a sidebar on my server, the Tablist customization I have doesn't work. However, if I disable the sidebar, the Tablist works perfectly. I assume this has to do with some odd interaction between scoreboards -- is there any fix for this (I skimmed through the config but I didn't notice anything mentioning scoreboard related issues)
What is a sidebar? A scoreboard? There must be multiple scoreboards and when you use StylishScoreboards it moves the scoreboard over. You can make your own scoreboard using the player's current scoreboard rather than making a while new board. Full scoreboards if you want to avoid this issue http://skunity.com/search?search=Full+scoreboards#

What is a sidebar? A scoreboard? There must be multiple scoreboards and when you use StylishScoreboards it moves the scoreboard over. You can make your own scoreboard using the player's current scoreboard rather than making a while new board. Full scoreboards if you want to avoid this issue http://skunity.com/search?search=Full+scoreboards#
The sidebar is the display slot that plugins like FeatherBoard uses for info and stuff. It's mostly called scoreboard but that's just a misuse of the word.

create nametag "%loop-value%"
set prefix of nametag "%loop-value%" to "%{_prefix}%"
set suffix of nametag "%loop-value%" to "%{_suffix}%"

nametag + a scoreboard doesn't work together.
can u try to fix it?

Best regards
H0peLess

create nametag "%loop-value%"
set prefix of nametag "%loop-value%" to "%{_prefix}%"
set suffix of nametag "%loop-value%" to "%{_suffix}%"

nametag + a scoreboard doesn't work together.
can u try to fix it?

Best regards
H0peLess
The next update has scraped the nametags. I added a hook into NametagEdit. I might make some packet stuff similar to NametagEdit some day.

I believe I have found an issue with Skellett's Construct feature.
My Code:
code_language.skript:
function generateCage(p: player):
    set {_loc} to location({_p}'s x-coordinate - 1, {_p}'s y-coordinate - 1, {_p}'s z-coordinate - 1, {_p}'s world)
    set {_m} to {synced_.inv.equipped.cageMaterial::%{_p}%}
    if {_m} is not set:
        set {_m} to glass block
    broadcast "%{_m}%"
    construct "MMM;MMM;MMM" with 19:0 at {_loc}
    add 1 to {_loc}'s y-coordinate
    construct "MMM;MAM;MMM" with {_m} at {_loc}
    construct "MMM;MAM;MMM" with {_m} at {_loc}
    construct "MMM;MMM;MMM" with 19:1 at {_loc}

In theory, this code is suppose to generate a cage like so:
07-10-17=ej79g.png

However, it generates the cage like so:
07-10-17=r7dac.png

Sponge and Wet Sponge use the same ID, but different Block Data Values. This means that with Skellett's construct feature, it does not support Block Data Values -- possibly a bug.

NOTE: This also occurs with Stained Glass variants, Wood types, etc.
NOTE 2: I've also tried to use "Wet Sponge" instead of the ID, and the same issue occurs.

Any idea? It was working on Skellett 1.9.4

code_language.skript:
set {_npc} to a npc with name "&6&lBanker" and entity type "PLAYER"
spawn npc {_npc} at player's location

Java:
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! [Skript] Severe Error:
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! Could not load banka.sk
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! If you're developing an add-on for Skript this likely means that you have done something wrong.
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! If you're a server admin however please go to https://github.com/bensku/Skript/issues/
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! and check whether this error has already been reported.
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! If not please create a new ticket with a meaningful title, copy & paste this whole error into it (or use paste service),
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! and describe what you did before it happened and/or what you think caused the error.
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! If you think that it's a trigger that's causing the error please post the trigger as well.
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! By following this guide fixing the error should be easy and done fast.
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! Stack trace:
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! ch.njol.skript.SkriptAPIException: No class info found for citizen
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.registrations.Classes.getClassInfo(Classes.java:264)
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.SkriptParser.getExprInfo(SkriptParser.java:1390)
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.SkriptParser.parse_i(SkriptParser.java:1111)
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.SkriptParser.parse_i(SkriptParser.java:1084)
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.SkriptParser.parse_i(SkriptParser.java:1084)
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.SkriptParser.parse(SkriptParser.java:221)
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.SkriptParser.parse(SkriptParser.java:176)
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.Statement.parse(Statement.java:61)
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.ScriptLoader.loadItems(ScriptLoader.java:754)
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.TriggerSection.<init>(TriggerSection.java:56)
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.Conditional.<init>(Conditional.java:46)
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.ScriptLoader.loadItems(ScriptLoader.java:840)
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.command.Commands.loadCommand(Commands.java:467)
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.ScriptLoader.loadScript(ScriptLoader.java:472)
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.ScriptLoader.loadScripts(ScriptLoader.java:247)
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.ScriptLoader.loadScripts(ScriptLoader.java:201)
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.Skript$2.run(Skript.java:406)
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71)
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:350)
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.B(MinecraftServer.java:723)
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:374)
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:654)
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:557)
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! Version Information:
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!   Skript: 2.2-dev25
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!   Bukkit: 1.8.8-R0.1-SNAPSHOT
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!   Minecraft: 1.8.8
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!   Java: 1.8.0_101 (Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM 25.101-b13)
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!   OS: Linux amd64 4.4.26-nitradoV3-MC-1000-nH-dP-d-i
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! Running CraftBukkit: false
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! Current node: spawn npc {_npc} at player's location (banka.sk, line 90)
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! Current item: null
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! Thread: Server thread
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! End of Error.

Any idea? It was working on Skellett 1.9.4

code_language.skript:
set {_npc} to a npc with name "&6&lBanker" and entity type "PLAYER"
spawn npc {_npc} at player's location

code_language.skript:
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! [Skript] Severe Error:
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! Could not load banka.sk
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! If you're developing an add-on for Skript this likely means that you have done something wrong.
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! If you're a server admin however please go to https://github.com/bensku/Skript/issues/
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! and check whether this error has already been reported.
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! If not please create a new ticket with a meaningful title, copy & paste this whole error into it (or use paste service),
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! and describe what you did before it happened and/or what you think caused the error.
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! If you think that it's a trigger that's causing the error please post the trigger as well.
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! By following this guide fixing the error should be easy and done fast.
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! Stack trace:
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! ch.njol.skript.SkriptAPIException: No class info found for citizen
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.registrations.Classes.getClassInfo(Classes.java:264)
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.SkriptParser.getExprInfo(SkriptParser.java:1390)
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.SkriptParser.parse_i(SkriptParser.java:1111)
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.SkriptParser.parse(SkriptParser.java:221)
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.SkriptParser.parse(SkriptParser.java:176)
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.Statement.parse(Statement.java:61)
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.ScriptLoader.loadItems(ScriptLoader.java:754)
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.TriggerSection.<init>(TriggerSection.java:56)
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.Conditional.<init>(Conditional.java:46)
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.ScriptLoader.loadItems(ScriptLoader.java:840)
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.command.Commands.loadCommand(Commands.java:467)
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.ScriptLoader.loadScript(ScriptLoader.java:472)
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.ScriptLoader.loadScripts(ScriptLoader.java:247)
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.ScriptLoader.loadScripts(ScriptLoader.java:201)
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.Skript$2.run(Skript.java:406)
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71)
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:350)
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.B(MinecraftServer.java:723)
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:374)
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:654)
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:557)
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! Version Information:
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!   Skript: 2.2-dev25
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!   Bukkit: 1.8.8-R0.1-SNAPSHOT
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!   Minecraft: 1.8.8
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!   Java: 1.8.0_101 (Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM 25.101-b13)
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#!   OS: Linux amd64 4.4.26-nitradoV3-MC-1000-nH-dP-d-i
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! Running CraftBukkit: false
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! Current node: spawn npc {_npc} at player's location (banka.sk, line 90)
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! Current item: null
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! Thread: Server thread
[16:46:50] [Server thread/ERROR]: #!#! End of Error.
Make sure you have the Npc hook enabled in the config.yml of Skellett

Titles are not working on 1.12 or did I do something wrong?

code_language.skript:
show title "鍎 You open the locked chest." to player