Skellett - The beast addon!

Addon Skellett - The beast addon! 2.0.10

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Hello. There is any option in skellett to change/set header and footer of tablist for specific player or all of them?

I'm using 1.12 version of spigot, lastest relase of bensku skript dev29, and TablistAPI.

Thanks a lot for reply

Best Addon EVER :emoji_wink:

Reactions: ELROX
Hello. There is any option in skellett to change/set header and footer of tablist for specific player or all of them?

I'm using 1.12 version of spigot, lastest relase of bensku skript dev29, and TablistAPI.

Thanks a lot for reply

Best Addon EVER :emoji_wink:
Not yet, but it's planned. On my 1.12 todo list. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:

Reactions: ELROX
I have this code.

Code:
on script load:
    set mysql host to "localhost"
    set mysql username to "adsasdasd"
    set mysql password to "asdsadsad"
    set mysql database to "asdasd"
    connect to mysql

and i have this error

Code:
[14:20:54 ERROR]: Can't understand this condition/effect: set mysql password to "asdsadsad" (topka.sk, line 4: set mysql password to "asdsadsad"')
[14:20:54 INFO]: [Skellett] MySQL connect error: Access denied for user 'bedwarsSTATS'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
[14:20:54 INFO]: [Skellett] MySQL connect error: Access denied for user 'bedwarsSTATS'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

Latest version of Skellet

I have this code.

Code:
on script load:
    set mysql host to "localhost"
    set mysql username to "adsasdasd"
    set mysql password to "asdsadsad"
    set mysql database to "asdasd"
    connect to mysql

and i have this error

Code:
[14:20:54 ERROR]: Can't understand this condition/effect: set mysql password to "asdsadsad" (topka.sk, line 4: set mysql password to "asdsadsad"')

Latest version of Skellet
You need to enable the password syntax in the MySQL.yml to enable the password syntax. It's a security feature.

You can also just use the MySQL.yml to update your login details rather than the syntax if you want.

Hi @LimeGlass

With the 1.9.4 I have an issue with MySQL syntax! Before I used this to take a number from my database :
code_language.skript:
function GetNumber(table: text, column: text, where: text, id: text) :: number:
    set {_result} to mysql result of query "SELECT `%{_column}%` FROM `%{_table}%` WHERE `%{_where}%` = ""%{_id}%"""
    set {_columnlist::*} to mysql number "%{_column}%" in {_result}
    return {_columnlist::1}
But now, this syntax returns <none>
Any idea or new syntax?

Thank you! <3

LimeGlass updated Skellett - The addon with a beast name with a new update entry:

Bug fixes

Fixed:
- Improved Actionbar parser time a little
- Changed entity can see condition
code_language.skript:
   %entity% [can] (see|visibly see|line of sight) [can see] %entity%
   #to
   %entity% (1¦can|2¦can([ ]no|')t) [visibly] see %entity%

- Fixed a bunch of bugs I forgot to write down
- Fixed some issues with some syntax
- Did alot of testing all over Skellett (Not SkellettProxy yet, Update next week)

Added:
- Support for multiple text components in the book add page effect

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Goetheus
Hey man, love the plugin! It's so useful on my server, and its great to see and active developer :emoji_slight_smile:
Is there any way to check if a block is naturally generated or placed by a player with Skellet?
Doing some on ore mine events, but I don't want people to be able to just place and mine ex. iron ore, they have to find it naturally.

Hey man, love the plugin! It's so useful on my server, and its great to see and active developer :emoji_slight_smile:
Is there any way to check if a block is naturally generated or placed by a player with Skellet?
Doing some on ore mine events, but I don't want people to be able to just place and mine ex. iron ore, they have to find it naturally.
You could use CoreProtect. A block logger and use Skellett methods to test if it's a natual block. SkRayFall has an expression to check if a block is natural or not. I might add full CoreProtect support as there is alot missing from the API in Skript.

You could use CoreProtect. A block logger and use Skellett methods to test if it's a natual block. SkRayFall has an expression to check if a block is natural or not. I might add full CoreProtect support as there is alot missing from the API in Skript.
Yeah I actually had a look at SkRayFall but it seems abandoned and not up to date :/
Already using CoreProtect to log blocks, so added support for that would be amazing!

Yeah I actually had a look at SkRayFall but it seems abandoned and not up to date :/
Already using CoreProtect to log blocks, so added support for that would be amazing!
SharpSK already has some support for CoreProtect (there is a rollback and restore effect) so you might be better asking @Sharpjaws