1. Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

2. LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT??:

You can always check our our Wiki for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Dismiss Notice
This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with Skript, SkQuery and SkRayFall

Discussion in 'Skript' started by TheSheep, Feb 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSheep

TheSheep Member

Hi!
    I have problem, when I download Skript, SkQuery or SkRayFall newest versions to my server
    they are not working. Skript will not generate folder where I can put scripts http://prntscr.com/e7w8o7 and when i do /plugins, there are not those plugins.
    Few days ago they worked perfectly, but it just stopped working.

Console errors:
    [21:34:40] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not load 'plugins/Skript(3).jar' in folder 'plugins'
    org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: ch/njol/skript/Skript : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:133) ~[spigotmc-1.11-R0.1.jar:git-Spigot-6f7aabf-c8ff651]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:329) ~[spigotmc-1.11-R0.1.jar:git-Spigot-6f7aabf-c8ff651]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:251) [spigotmc-1.11-R0.1.jar:git-Spigot-6f7aabf-c8ff651]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_11_R1.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:300) [spigotmc-1.11-R0.1.jar:git-Spigot-6f7aabf-c8ff651]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:204) [spigotmc-1.11-R0.1.jar:git-Spigot-6f7aabf-c8ff651]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:542) [spigotmc-1.11-R0.1.jar:git-Spigot-6f7aabf-c8ff651]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.7.0_101]
    Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: ch/njol/skript/Skript : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_101]

Please help me, my friend has the same problem.
    Thanks!

2. ShaneBee

Supporter + Addon Developer

Code (Java):
    1. Unsupported major.minor version 52.0
    Are you using 1.7? Also where did you download your script jar from.

3. ShaneBee

4. ShaneBee

he's talking about your Java version, the most part of plugins now (including the skript addons) doesn't support it anymore, get rid of that dinosaur and install Java 8.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.