Solved Hex Colors not showing up with LuckPerms prefix in chat.

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

thatguypsycho

Nov 16, 2023
I have a custom chat filter using skript and I am trying to use my custom hex code colored prefixes from LuckPerms in the chat message before the users name.
code_language.skript:
on chat:
    loop all players:
        if message contains "%loop-player%":
            play sound "entity_experience_orb_pickup" to loop-player
            replace all "%loop-player%" in message with "&a%loop-player%%{color::%player's uuid%}%"
    set chat format to "%coloured player's prefix% %coloured player's displayname% &8» %{color::%player's uuid%}%%message%"

This is the block that I am using to set the players chat formatting.

1700158273284.png

This is the result I am getting in chat.

1700158299685.png

This is what it is supposed to look like and displays properly in the tab list.

Plugins I have installed: Skript 2.7.2, skript-gui 1.3, Skellet 2.0.9, DiSky 4.12.0, MorzazSK 1.3, skript-reflect 2.3, SkQuery 4.1.10, SkBee 2.18.4, Vault 1.7.3-b131, and PlaceholderAPI 2.11.4.

I have a custom chat filter using skript and I am trying to use my custom hex code colored prefixes from LuckPerms in the chat message before the users name.
code_language.skript:
on chat:
    loop all players:
        if message contains "%loop-player%":
            play sound "entity_experience_orb_pickup" to loop-player
            replace all "%loop-player%" in message with "&a%loop-player%%{color::%player's uuid%}%"
    set chat format to "%coloured player's prefix% %coloured player's displayname% &8» %{color::%player's uuid%}%%message%"

This is the block that I am using to set the players chat formatting.

View attachment 8076

This is the result I am getting in chat.

View attachment 8077

This is what it is supposed to look like and displays properly in the tab list.

Plugins I have installed: Skript 2.7.2, skript-gui 1.3, Skellet 2.0.9, DiSky 4.12.0, MorzazSK 1.3, skript-reflect 2.3, SkQuery 4.1.10, SkBee 2.18.4, Vault 1.7.3-b131, and PlaceholderAPI 2.11.4.
You will also need to replace all the "&" symbols in the prefix with "§".