ClashRoyale, Clash of Clans and Idle Miner Tycoon (COMBO)

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

sluhtie

Supporter
Feb 8, 2020
Germany
cwcodes.de
)----------------------------------------[ CLASHROYALE ]----------------------------------------(

Hey adventurer! Looking for something that you have never experienced before on minehut?
Then this is may be interesting for you.
ClashRoyale is a project I'm working on. I wanted to create something unique and fun.

| What is it? Is it just ClashRoyale in Minecraft?
Short, no. ClashRoyale is way more than just basic clashroyale in minecraft, we added a lot of features and ideas, to make it even more unique for our users.
ClashRoyale combines engines, pvp, farming, building, rading and teamwork. I'm sure the one or another may not like one of the categories just names, but just read on I'm shure you'll find something that u may be interested in. Just remember: It's different!

| How does it work?
Basically you will get a free "engine" when you start playing. This engine will be placed in one of the two available pvp arenas. Your engine will increase you CPS (Short for Coins per second). Beware, other player are able to steal your engine from you so you will have to protect it with a shield or your life. Oh and I almost forgot, in order for it to actually run, you will need to refuel your engine the now and then!

Mine different ores in the mine so you can buy special items like crate keys, fuel or to upgrade your laboratory.

In a different world, also known as "Village" you will be able to create your own Village by upgrading and unlocking buildings (Similar to clash of clans). One of these buildings is your laboratory. U will need your laboratory in order to research on new technologies. You will need different technologies in order to upgrade your engine and unlock new content.

You can also create your own clan and fight clan wars against other clans. That's why it's important to upgrade your walls and towers.

| How do I join/participate?
And? Did I pique your interest? Unfortunately, the server is currently still in maintenance because It's a very big project of course!
We will also be opening applications soon _Link below:emoji_stuck_out_tongue:oint_down: _

For the application form and other Information join our Discord and visit out website:
https://clashroyale.website
https://discord.gg/HeqthUvTZj

To join, u can use one of the following domains:
Instructions:
Code:
Multiplayer -> Add Server -> Insert one of the Domains below
> play.clashroyale.click
> play.clashroyale.website
> play.clashroyale.store
> clashroyale.minehut.gg

##I hope I will see you growing our playerbase!
Thanks, regards
- sluhtie

)----------------------------------------[ CLASHROYALE ]----------------------------------------(