Resource icon

Script Spawn Script 0.0.2

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Supported Skript Version
  1. 2.8
Supported Minecraft Versions
  1. 1.19
  2. 1.20
An easy to use SetSpawn/Spawn script!!!

Commands:

/setspawn:
Perm: skript.setspawn
Desc: Sets the spawn to your location

/spawn
Desc: Teleports you to spawn and if there is none gives you an error message
Author
Neelix_bear
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
1.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from Neelix_bear

Latest updates

1. Made a actual permission for /setspawn

all i did was add a permission for /setspawn its now skript.setspawn instead of op!!!

Latest reviews

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Let me take you on a comprehensive journey through the incredible features and benefits of the "Spawn Script v0.0.1" by Neelix_Bear, available on SkUnity. This script has completely revolutionized the way we manage spawn points on our Minecraft server, and I'm excited to share why it deserves all five stars and more.

Neelix_Bear's script is a masterpiece of simplicity and efficiency. The commands "/setspawn" and "/spawn" are not just functional; they're elegantly designed to streamline the spawn management process for both administrators and players. With just a few keystrokes, admins can set the spawn point to their location, while players can effortlessly teleport back to spawn whenever they need to.

But what truly sets this script apart is its attention to detail. Neelix_Bear has meticulously crafted every aspect of the user experience, from the intuitive command structure to the customizable feedback messages. The messages, like "&a&lNeelix: &bSet spawn to your location!!!" and "&a&lNeelix: &bSpawn isn't set yet!!!", are not only informative but also add a touch of personality to our server.

Reliability is another hallmark of this script. Whether it's triggered by respawning or joining the server, the teleportation to spawn occurs seamlessly every time. The inclusion of a brief delay ensures a smooth transition without any glitches or interruptions, providing an exceptional player experience.

I'd also like to commend Neelix_Bear for implementing security measures to safeguard our spawn point. By restricting the "/setspawn" command to players with OP permissions, Neelix_Bear has ensured that only authorized individuals can make changes to the spawn point, adding an extra layer of protection to our server.

But the benefits of this script don't stop there. Its versatility extends beyond basic spawn management, offering endless possibilities for customization and expansion. Whether it's integrating additional features or adapting it to suit our server's unique needs, Neelix_Bear's script provides a solid foundation for future growth.

In conclusion, the "Spawn Script v0.0.1" by Neelix_Bear is more than just a resource; it's a game-changer for any Minecraft server. Its user-friendly design, customizable features, and rock-solid performance make it an invaluable addition to our server toolkit. Thank you, Neelix_Bear, for sharing your expertise and talent with the Minecraft community!
N
Neelix_bear
can you give a real review so i know what to fix or to add?