Resource icon

Script AutoPickup Script 0.0.7

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Contributors
Neelix_bear
Supported Minecraft Versions
  1. 1.19
  2. 1.20
An AutoPickup script script with built in autosmelt!!!

Commands:

/autopickup:
Aliases: /ap
Desc: This will enable/disable autopickup for the player if you have this command enabled

/autopickupcmd:
Aliases: /apcmd
Desc: This will enable/disable the autopickup command for the server when disabled auto pickup will be
enabled for all players no matter what when enabled the player has to run the other command to enable/disable
their autopickup!!!
Author
Neelix_bear
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
1.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Latest updates

1. Fixed duping glitch for skulls/heads and fixed autosmelt

i patched the duping glitch for skulls and player heads and autosmelt wasnt working so i fixed that
  2. Less lines and easier to understand (kinda)

Just removed some lines fixed some useless stuff by compressing it and make it a little easier...
  3. Fixed Major Duping Glitch

So my script had a problem where if you mined a shulker or any block it would give you multiple...

Latest reviews

You set rand_pick to a number between 1-1 and check if its greater than no bonus chance but you can just check if no bonus chance is smaller than 1?