Resource icon
  • Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

So I looked at @Shroob 's review and went and fixed everything I could about what he said thanks for the review @Shroob and I hope you continue giving your opinion and saying what I should fix and the problems with the Skript!
i added alot of items that can no longer be duped! (im lazy so im not making a list of them)
i patched the duping glitch for skulls and player heads and autosmelt wasnt working so i fixed that
Just removed some lines fixed some useless stuff by compressing it and make it a little easier for people to understand!!!
So my script had a problem where if you mined a shulker or any block it would give you multiple if you had fortune i fixed that with checking if theres "Block" or "Shulker" in the name and if so only giving 1 to the player :emoji_slight_smile:
A full rework of the entire script making it better as my scripting skills got better!!!!
all i did was edit 4 letters to make the world command more different now its /apworldname