- Added even more things to make the addon more feature complete
- - Added effect `[re]load all [y[a]ml] from [(1¦non[(-| )]relative)] director(y|ies) %strings% [using [the] filename as [the] id]` (loads all .yml from a directory thx pikachu for the idea)
- - Files are now saved with additional lines between each node
- - Updated 'Save yaml' effect to...
- - `save [y[a]ml] %string% [(1¦without extra lines between nodes)]`
- - Comments and header no longer add additional lines by default
- - Updated 'Yaml comment/header' expressions to...
- - `[the] comment[s] (of|from) [y[a]ml] node[s] %strings% (of|in|from) %string% [(1¦with [an] extra line)]`
- - `[the] (comment[s] (at|on) [the] top of |header (of|from)) %string% [(1¦with [an] extra line)]`
- - Updated 'Yaml' expression return type now stuff like this works...
- - broadcast yaml value "location" from "plugins/skript-yaml/teleport.yml"
- - teleport player to yaml value "location" from "plugins/skript-yaml/teleport.yml"
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Addon skript-yaml v1.2.4
YAML the way it should be