- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12skript-yaml
The proper way to do yaml in skript
Rather then checking the file each time this addon caches the yaml file to memory
It also includes comment/header support which is not found in the other yaml addons
Source code available at github
- Updated version thanks to @Pikachu of this Skript API
- createYMLFile("plugins/MyAwesomePlugin/boop.yml", "list: listName:50;3.14;true;false;yes;no;on;off||value: valueName1:true||value: valueName2:2||value: valueName3:2.6||value: valueName4:This is a string")
- Same as above test made by @Rezz converted to skript-yaml by @Pikachu
Thanks!I'd like to thank the whole Skript community, without users like you I wouldn't have bothered to make this!
A special shout out goes to @Pikachu for helping me with the syntax and some ideas <3
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Addon skript-yaml v1.2.4
YAML the way it should be