Resource icon
  • Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

CHANGES
- Thanks to @ImNotStable, he helped me improved the entire codebase. The logged messages should look better and cleaner now.

IMPORTANT
- Please report any issues to the issue tracker

That is all, enjoy!
Fixes
- Fixed a server crash with using disky. If the logged message was above 2000 characters, it would lead to an infinite loop and crash.

Important
- Use this version IF you are using it with DiSky!

Bugs/Issues
- Please report bugs to the issue tracker or by clicking here!
Improved
- I improved the checking for empty spaces. This also fixes an issue where disky throws errors.
- I improved the logged message dramastically. It now looks cleaner and way better than before.

Changes
- Made the logged message error more easier to understand if you're trying to use it outside of an on log event
Fixes
- Fixed returning the incorrect version

Additions
- Adds an update checker (only 1.1.1 and higher will have this!)
# Added:
- Last Logged Message (Unreliable, read below)

# Changes
- Removed `@author` signing
- removed `logger name` as `logged message` now returns it

# Fixes
- Fixed a version typo for log level

# Information
`the last logged message` is unreliable and may not always return the latest logged message. There is nothing I can do about it unfortunately.
`logger name` was removed because it just returned `<none>` while `logged message` also returned the plugin prefix (this makes receiving logged messages easier.