Resource icon

Addon SkLogs 1.3

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Equip

Dec 27, 2018
Equip submitted a new resource:

SkLogs - A updated version of Skript-logs. This adds the ability to listen to log messages in Skript, and mor

What is this?
This is an updated fork of the skript addon, Skript-Logs. This aims to provide easier usage of reading console messages in real time (including player ran commands) without the hassle of using skript-reflect and hippo.

If you have any questions, dm me on discord ( equipable ) or open a question on https://github.com/EquipableMC/SkLogs

Read more about this resource...

Equip updated SkLogs with a new update entry:

Last Logged Message Release [1.1.0]

# Added:
- Last Logged Message (Unreliable, read below)

# Changes
- Removed `@author` signing
- removed `logger name` as `logged message` now returns it

# Fixes
- Fixed a version typo for log level

# Information
`the last logged message` is unreliable and may not always return the latest logged message. There is nothing I can do about it unfortunately.
`logger name` was removed because it just returned `<none>` while `logged message` also returned the plugin prefix (this makes receiving...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Improved Codebase [1.2.0]

Improved
- I improved the checking for empty spaces. This also fixes an issue where disky throws errors.
- I improved the logged message dramastically. It now looks cleaner and way better than before.

Changes
- Made the logged message error more easier to understand if you're trying to use it outside of an on log event

Improved Codebase [1.2.0]

# Improved
- I improved the checking for empty spaces. This also fixes an issue where disky throws errors.
- I improved `the logged message` dramastically. It now looks cleaner and way better than before.

# Changes
- Made the `logged message` error more easier to understand if you're trying to use it outside of an `on log` event