Khoryl

Addon Khoryl 1.1.2

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Pretty cool the skript and useful more when I needed the Freeze effect .
but I found a issue, is about the effect drop, it stoped working when I installed the addon .
I already let in bug reports, hope fix it soon
Excellent resource that replaces deprecated MiSK, but there is one thing that I think is missing: the 'open merchant %merchant% to %players%', among with 'clear all merchant recipes'. If those would get added to Khoryl, that would have been both helpful and fantastic!
LimeGlass
LimeGlass
You can currently do `clear merchant recipes of %villagers%` you will need to define the merchant to clear from, and I have added a converter to be able to do `open merchant of target entity to player`
Another great addon from the almighty LimeGlass. Looking forward to more features! :)
Pretty clean.. Thoughtful and useful to be an addon for skript. This plugin will grow.
LimeGlass
LimeGlass
Thanks for the early review!