NOTICE! DeluxeNPCs is meant for hub servers and hub servers only, This plugin disables damaging entities & interaction with armor stands only use this for your hub server!
- Supported Minecraft Versions:
- 1.17, 1.18
Information About DeluxeNPCs:
DeluxeNPCs is an NPC plugin that is open beta for people who wanna purchase the plugin and mess around with NPCs. This plugin is very light weight on the server and has no heavy load or impact on it. data loads very quickly and all npcs are there if you were to do /reload confirm (Not recommend due to other plugins might break on your server).
- None just put this in your plugins folder
Supported Mob Types:
Supported Block Types:
- Grass Block
- Diamond Block
- Emerald Block
- Iron Block
- Gold Block
- Coal Block
Servers Using DeluxeNPCs:
- Create NPCs
- Rename Mobs/NPCs
- Make Mobs/NPCs glow
- Remove Mobs/NPCs
- NPC Types
- Super simple to use!
Dark Red = Working on through out updates
Orange = Worked on but adding in more in the future
- NPC/Mob Commands (Just to bind them to it)
- GUI Setup Menu ( Just as an alternative to the commands )
- NPC/Mob messages
- NPC/Mob Console commands
- NPC/Mob particles
- NPC/Mob custom glow colors
- More NPC types
- Block NPCs
- Holograms (Considering it, and it most likely will be a thing)
- Slime Size editor
- NPC/Mob editor (To edit certain things)
- Name Spacing support (So you can have longer names)
- PlaceholderAPI Support
Support Discord Server:
- N/A Post your videos about the plugin in the discord via a ticket!
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
DeluxeNPCs | Create Mob NPCs | Edit Regular NPCs/Mobs | & MUCH MORE! 1.0.1
A very light weight cool NPC plugin!
- New NPCS! & New NPC Type! Apr 20, 2022