- Supported Minecraft Versions
This script requires Skript (obviously) and SkBee. It was coded using versions 2.6.4 and 2.18.1 respectively.
Creating a text display:
- Use /textdisplay create <id> <text to display>
- Don't forgot that the text displays support mini message features, such as <rainbow>, <bold> and <strikethrough>, just to name a few.
- An example of this command could be something like this:
- /textdisplay create testDisplay <rainbow>First line||&9&lSecond line||<red><strikethrough>Third line
- Use /textdisplay copy <id> to create a copy of an already registered display. Updates to the "master" display will be reflected instantly in all the copies.
- Using /textdisplay addline <id> <line(s) to add> will add whatever lines you specify to the text display provided.
- These lines also support mini messages, as well as using "||" to denote where a new line should be.
- Setting a line is done by using /textdisplay setline <id> <line number> <newLine>.
- Unlike when creating a text display, or adding lines, setting lines doesn't allow the usage of "||" to set multiple lines at once.
- Use the command /textdisplay remove and the script will autofill the id's of the currently registered text displays.
- An example of this command could be:
- /textdisplay remove testDisplay
- Using the command /textdisplay list will provide a list of all currently registered text displays. Each display listed has a hover and click event which show relevant data and suggest the removal command respectively.