Solved Console is not executing command

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

• LOOKING FOR A VERSION OF SKRIPT?

You can always check out skUnity Downloads for downloads and any other information about Skript!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SWOEN

Apr 26, 2022
Somewhere
Hello!

I was making some skript's when I saw no "execute console command "/example"" was working.

I have tried doing this:

Code:
command /executeconsolecommandtest:
    trigger:
        console command "say hello"

and

Code:
command /executeconsolecommandtest2:
    trigger:
        make console execute command "say hello"

None of this is working. I get no errors, there isn't anything in the console. Just nothing happens

Skript Version: 2.6.2
Any addons that effect this: Not so far I know

idk how to help anymore but theres probably some tutorials on yt that can and maybe its your version that your on thats the problem

idk how to help anymore but theres probably some tutorials on yt that can and maybe its your version that your on thats the problem
okay. Thanks for helping! I'll look at some tutorials and change the version.

EDIT:
I tested it but it didn't, work, I just reinstalled the same version of Skript (2.6.2) and now it does seem to all be working. Thanks!

Last edited:
okay. Thanks for helping! I'll look at some tutorials and change the version.

EDIT:
I tested it but it didn't, work, I just reinstalled the same version of Skript (2.6.2) and now it does seem to all be working. Thanks!
np

Status
Not open for further replies.