Skellett - The beast addon!

Addon Skellett - The beast addon! 2.0.10

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

We are using HolographicDisplays, too. Support for it would be great.
[doublepost=1489001963,1488966970][/doublepost]

I found a bug. Today I updated to latest skellett version and I get NPEs like this:

https://www.hastebin.com/cexohacare.vbs

The line of code in the script causing it is:
set {_box}'s name to "&6MysteryBox ""Die Schattengilde"""
I had to change it to
set {_box}'s display name to "&6MysteryBox ""Die Schattengilde"""
to make it work again, but it's not the best solution.

Any chance you can fix this?
Ya it should be a simple fix. It's conflicting with Skript. Simple fix. I will look into making HologramDisplays hook

[doublepost=1489050470,1489049280][/doublepost]
I installed 'TabListAPI'
And view the file
Syntax.yml
But I do not understand the code
Can you provide a writing template ?:emoji_blush:

I use the following code to obtain the data, but only the first can be obtained
How to write ?
Code:
        mysql update "CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `xbxy` (`name` varchar(255),`list` longtext,`win` longtext,`fail` longtext)"
        mysql update "ALTER TABLE `xbxy` ADD UNIQUE (name)"
        mysql update "INSERT INTO `xbxy` (`name`,`list`,`win`,`fail`) VALUES ('%player%', '0', '0', '0')"
        set {_s1} to mysql result of query "SELECT * From xbxy WHERE name = '%player%'"
        set {_t1::*} to mysql integer "win" in {_s1}
        set {_t2::*} to mysql integer "fail" in {_s1}
        set {_t3::*} to mysql integer "list" in {_s1}
        broadcast "%{_t1::1}%"
        broadcast "%{_t2::1}%"
        broadcast "%{_t3::1}%"

show:

[17:05:18 INFO]: 0
[17:05:18 INFO]: <none>

I installed 'TabListAPI'
And view the file
Syntax.yml
Can you provide a writing template ?:emoji_blush:
[doublepost=1489050470,1489049280][/doublepost]

I use the following code to obtain the data, but only the first can be obtained
How to write ?
Code:
        mysql update "CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `xbxy` (`name` varchar(255),`list` longtext,`win` longtext,`fail` longtext)"
        mysql update "ALTER TABLE `xbxy` ADD UNIQUE (name)"
        mysql update "INSERT INTO `xbxy` (`name`,`list`,`win`,`fail`) VALUES ('%player%', '0', '0', '0')"
        set {_t2::*} to mysql integer "fail" in {_s1}
        set {_t3::*} to mysql integer "list" in {_s1}
        broadcast "%{_t1::1}%"
        broadcast "%{_t2::1}%"
        broadcast "%{_t3::1}%"

show:

[17:05:18 INFO]: 0
Grab data individually. Working on a fix

Grab data individually. Working on a fix
Like this?

Code:
        set {_t2::*} to mysql integer "list" in {_s1}
        set {_t3::*} to mysql integer "fail" in {_s1}
[doublepost=1489050776,1489050713][/doublepost]@LimeGlass
I installed 'TabListAPI'
And view the file
Syntax.yml
Can you provide a writing template ?
[doublepost=1489051726][/doublepost]I created a Nametag called 'Asd'
There was a wrong call
Is my grammar is wrong

Code:
add player to tag "Asd" from score 2

[17:27:20 ERROR]: Can't understand this condition/effect: add player to tag "Asd" from score 2 (0.sk, line 8: add player to tag "Asd" from score 2')

Like this?

Code:
        set {_t2::*} to mysql integer "list" in {_s1}
        set {_t3::*} to mysql integer "fail" in {_s1}
[doublepost=1489050776,1489050713][/doublepost]@LimeGlass
I installed 'TabListAPI'
And view the file
Syntax.yml
Can you provide a writing template ?
[doublepost=1489051726][/doublepost]I created a Nametag called 'Asd'
There was a wrong call
Is my grammar is wrong

Code:
add player to tag "Asd" from score 2

[17:27:20 ERROR]: Can't understand this condition/effect: add player to tag "Asd" from score 2 (0.sk, line 8: add player to tag "Asd" from score 2')
from score 2 isn't a thing.

Also I think I added a fix for the MySQL error.

Can provide relevant code? = =
code_language.skript:
create nametag "this"
add player to nametag "this"
set prefix of nametag "this" to "&6something"
Will the ability to select and edit maps by metadata be added anytime soon?
What do you mean? You can use the map initalize event and add metadata all in Skellett? You mean like a custom ID system to track maps?

code_language.skript:
create nametag "this"

What do you mean? You can use the map initalize event and add metadata all in Skellett? You mean like a custom ID system to track maps?

i meant like how skquery maps worked bevore as far as i know i am not able to edit a map with like map:12. so edit without the use of the on map: event or without saving the event-map in a variable

i meant like how skquery maps worked bevore as far as i know i am not able to edit a map with like map:12. so edit without the use of the on map: event or without saving the event-map in a variable
Ya Spigot deprecated that ID system and will most likely be removed in 1.12 so I didn't use it. But I had plans to make a custom ID system. I still don't know yet.

code_language.skript:
create nametag "this"

I try to write
But I find watching each other between players Some people did not name
and
Online or offline Sometimes you can see
Sometimes can't see
Code:
on join:
    create tag with id "n-%player%"
    wait 1 ticks
    set suffix tag with "n-%player%" to "&f[&7test&f]&7"
    add player to nametag "n-%player%"

@xbxy If you have a scoreboard or something that the player is already part of. You can use
code_language.skript:
create nametag "this" from player
This will basically create nametag under the player's current scoreboard.

LimeGlass updated Skellett - The addon with a beast name with a new update entry:

MySQL fix, Item frames, client chests and more

Added:
- Client chest open and close animation
- A bunch of beta syntax that are disabled because they broke? .-.
- Load chunk
- Unload chunk
- Itemframe rotation and item within (Suggestion from @Rixic)
- PlaceholderAPI attempt? PlaceholderAPI always returns the input. Atleast for my 1.11.2 version. I need to contact Clip which I have, waiting for reply.
- Added all Skellett events to the docs
- Added option to fix muliple queries issues.

Fixed:
- Fixed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@LimeGlass

Use 1.8.3 let I've got a problem

Code:
command /a:
    trigger:
        set {_s1} to mysql result of query "SELECT list FROM bed WHERE name = '%player%'"

Code:
[07:52:00 INFO]: [Skellett] MySQL connect error: The connection property 'autoReconnect' only accepts values of the form: 'true', 'false', 'yes' or 'no'. The value 'true?allowMultiQueries=true' is not in this set.
[07:52:00 ERROR]: #!#! 
[07:52:00 ERROR]: #!#! [Skript] Severe Error:
[07:52:00 ERROR]: #!#! If you're developing an add-on for Skript this likely means that you have done something wrong.
[07:52:00 ERROR]: #!#! If you're a server admin however please go to https://github.com/bensku/Skript/issues/
[07:52:00 ERROR]: #!#! and check whether this error has already been reported.
[07:52:00 ERROR]: #!#! If not please create a new ticket with a meaningful title, copy & paste this whole error into it (or use paste service),
[07:52:00 ERROR]: #!#! and describe what you did before it happened and/or what you think caused the error.
[07:52:00 ERROR]: #!#! If you think that it's a trigger that's causing the error please post the trigger as well.
[07:52:00 ERROR]: #!#! By following this guide fixing the error should be easy and done fast.
[07:52:00 ERROR]: #!#! Stack trace:
[07:52:00 ERROR]: #!#! java.lang.NullPointerException
[07:52:00 ERROR]: #!#!     at com.gmail.thelimeglass.MySQL.MySQLManager.query(MySQLManager.java:102)
[07:52:00 ERROR]: #!#!     at com.gmail.thelimeglass.MySQL.ExprMySQLQuery.get(ExprMySQLQuery.java:39)
[07:52:00 ERROR]: #!#!     at com.gmail.thelimeglass.MySQL.ExprMySQLQuery.get(ExprMySQLQuery.java:1)
[07:52:00 ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.util.SimpleExpression.getArray(SimpleExpression.java:105)
[07:52:00 ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.effects.EffChange.execute(EffChange.java:270)
[07:52:00 ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.Effect.run(Effect.java:54)
[07:52:00 ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.TriggerItem.walk(TriggerItem.java:65)
[07:52:00 ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.TriggerItem.walk(TriggerItem.java:93)
[07:52:00 ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.lang.Trigger.execute(Trigger.java:53)
[07:52:00 ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.command.ScriptCommand.execute2(ScriptCommand.java:222)
[07:52:00 ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.command.ScriptCommand.execute(ScriptCommand.java:184)
[07:52:00 ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.command.Commands.handleCommand(Commands.java:270)
[07:52:00 ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.command.Commands$1.onServerCommand(Commands.java:181)
[07:52:00 ERROR]: #!#!     at com.destroystokyo.paper.event.executor.MethodHandleEventExecutor.execute(MethodHandleEventExecutor.java:35)
[07:52:00 ERROR]: #!#!     at co.aikar.timings.TimedEventExecutor.execute(TimedEventExecutor.java:78)
[07:52:00 ERROR]: #!#!     at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62)
[07:52:00 ERROR]: #!#!     at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:517)
[07:52:00 ERROR]: #!#!     at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:502)
[07:52:00 ERROR]: #!#!     at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.DedicatedServer.aM(DedicatedServer.java:436)
[07:52:00 ERROR]: #!#!     at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:404)
[07:52:00 ERROR]: #!#!     at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:749)
[07:52:00 ERROR]: #!#!     at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:648)
[07:52:00 ERROR]: #!#!     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
[07:52:00 ERROR]: #!#! Version Information:
[07:52:00 ERROR]: #!#!   Skript: 2.2-dev25
[07:52:00 ERROR]: #!#!   Bukkit: 1.11.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT
[07:52:00 ERROR]: #!#!   Minecraft: 1.11.2
[07:52:00 ERROR]: #!#!   Java: 1.8.0_121 (OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM 25.121-b13)
[07:52:00 ERROR]: #!#!   OS: Linux amd64 2.6.32-431.el6.x86_64
[07:52:00 ERROR]: #!#! Running CraftBukkit: false
[07:52:00 ERROR]: #!#! Current node: null
[07:52:00 ERROR]: #!#! Current item: set {_s1}(as java.lang.Object) to [skellett] mysql result of query %string%
[07:52:00 ERROR]: #!#! Thread: Server thread
[07:52:00 ERROR]: #!#! End of Error.
[07:52:00 INFO]: An internal error occurred while attempting to perform this command.

Amazing Author ❤ Thank you for all of these features you've made in skellett.
Just got some ideas to do:
- ``make %block% appear open for all players`` » can you also support block at location, like ``set {_BlockAtLoc} to block at %location% (using another location variable...)`` then `` make {_BlockAtLoc} appear open for player``so we can make it/them appear open again if player reconnected. (or just make the opened chest appear always opened even if player reconnected)
- Add Enchant effect because skript enchant syntax does not support variables or arguments in the syntax i have no idea why!
- Also, Enderchest does not work probably in "make targeted block appear open" the Enderchest will open and close in 1 second :emoji_frowning:
That's it for now :emoji_grinning:
And Thank you.

Amazing Author ❤ Thank you for all of these features you've made in skellett.
Just got some ideas to do:
- ``make %block% appear open for all players`` » can you also support block at location, like ``set {_BlockAtLoc} to block at %location% (using another location variable...)`` then `` make {_BlockAtLoc} appear open for player``so we can make it/them appear open again if player reconnected. (or just make the opened chest appear always opened even if player reconnected)
- Add Enchant effect because skript enchant syntax does not support variables or arguments in the syntax i have no idea why!
- Also, Enderchest does not work probably in "make targeted block appear open" the Enderchest will open and close in 1 second :emoji_frowning:
That's it for now :emoji_grinning:
And Thank you.
You can just use block at {_BlockAtLoc} I might add support for location and block

I may add the enchant effect

The ender chest is just what Mojang does. The ender chest contantly needs to have an inventory holder open to keep the chest open. Maybe try spamming the open chest effect? This bug can't be fixed.

Thanks for suggestions :emoji_grinning: I take in all suggestions.

Reactions: Ayham Alali
LimeGlass updated Skellett - The addon with a beast name with a new update entry:

Fixed alot of bugs and added a bunch of stuff

Added:
- Hanging event + every spigot event value. The hanging event deals with Item frames, fence leashes or painting.
- Condition to test if a player can see a player with the protocol hidden syntax.
- Statistics support (Requested by @Blueyescat)
- Blocks outlining chunk

Changed:
- Changed from MCstats to bStats for metrics

Fixed:
- A critical bug where the SkellettProxy.yml port would reset all the time if it...

Read the rest of this update entry...