Skellett - The beast addon!

Addon Skellett - The beast addon! 2.0.10

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

LimeGlass

VIP
Supporter ++
Regular Diner
Addon Developer
Jan 24, 2017
location of "LimeGlass" parsed as player
LimeGlass submitted a new resource:

Skellett - The addon with a beast name - All your Skript needs in one addon! Bungeecord support!

gLpxdzN.jpg

Documentation || Source code || Bug reports || Beta releases

Skellett is an addon for Skript
Main thread:...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
LimeGlass updated Skellett - The addon with a beast name with a new update entry:

Bug fixes

Fixed/Changed:
- Changed a bolding format in the /skellett syntax toggles.
- A little bit of code cleaning. No noticeable change.
- Fixed a 1.8 bug with the breeding event.
- Fixed a few null pointers.
- Fixed not being able to change the age of zombies.
- Changed syntax:
code_language.skript:
%player% (1¦is|2¦is(n't| not)) (running|using) [the] [client] SquidHQ [client]

Test script:
code_language.skript:
command /spawnmob:
    trigger:
        spawn 1 of zombie
        set {_entity} to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I found some problems in use

Code:
[00:32:44 INFO]: [Skript] Enabling Skript v2.2-dev23
[00:32:44 INFO]: [Skript] Loaded a total of 19994 english aliases
[00:32:44 WARN]: [Skript] There are no aliases defined for the following ids: 438, 441, 452
[00:32:44 INFO]: [Skript]  ~ created by & © Peter Güttinger aka Njol ~
[00:32:44 INFO]: [TuSKe] Enabling TuSKe v1.7
[00:32:45 WARN]: [TuSKe] The version of your server it isn't supported for some expressions: 1_11_R1
[00:32:45 INFO]: [TuSKe] Enabling Metrics... Done!
[00:32:45 INFO]: [TuSKe] Loaded sucessfully a total of 8 events, 14 conditions, 40 expressions and 10 effects. Enjoy ^-^
[00:32:45 INFO]: [Skellett] Enabling Skellett v1.7.7b
[00:32:45 ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling Skellett v1.7.7b (Is it up to date?)
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Can't register org.bukkit.event.inventory.InventoryType with the code name inventorytype because that name is already used by types.inventorytype
        at ch.njol.skript.registrations.Classes.registerClass(Classes.java:91) ~[?:?]
        at com.gmail.thelimeglass.Utils.EnumClassInfo.register(EnumClassInfo.java:45) ~[?:?]
        at com.gmail.thelimeglass.Register.types(Register.java:539) ~[?:?]
        at com.gmail.thelimeglass.Skellett.onEnable(Skellett.java:296) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:271) ~[Pspigot.jar:git-Paper-1043]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:316) [Pspigot.jar:git-Paper-1043]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:407) [Pspigot.jar:git-Paper-1043]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_11_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:378) [Pspigot.jar:git-Paper-1043]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_11_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:328) [Pspigot.jar:git-Paper-1043]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:433) [Pspigot.jar:git-Paper-1043]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.l(MinecraftServer.java:394) [Pspigot.jar:git-Paper-1043]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:332) [Pspigot.jar:git-Paper-1043]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:276) [Pspigot.jar:git-Paper-1043]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:599) [Pspigot.jar:git-Paper-1043]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_111]
[00:32:45 INFO]: [Skellett] Disabling Skellett v1.7.7b

I found that as long as the deletion of the TuSKe.jar will not be a problem
But I still want to use TuSKe
Is there any way to solve it?

@LimeGlass
@Tuke_Nuke

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: xXAndrew28Xx
@Tuke_Nuke Why doe... Whos going to make a fix? I had it first and mine Supports Bensku's edit.
Why do you always seem to want to tell people to do the fix when it is only in your power to. Skellett loads after TuSKe, so TuSKe doesn't know that Skellett will be loaded. TuSKe even has a system to not register a type if it is already registered, and some other addons have similar solutions which work if addons like yours do the same. You should really follow the direction other addons are following instead of making stupid reasons to why you shouldn't.

@Tuke_Nuke Why doe... Whos going to make a fix? I had it first and mine Supports Bensku's edit.

Why "your supports Bensku's fork"? It doesn't make sense at all. Doesn't my addon supports Bensku too?

That's not my problem since isn't my plugin that is crashing.
I already suggest a fix for you times ago since you had a lot of problems with that, but you didn't care, as you don't accept any help of anyone.

I added a checker in my addon, since I added the InventoryType, to see if it was already registered or not. And I also added SkQuery as dependency just to my addon load after it, so I would let it register it first, as SkQuery had it first, I was aware that I need to be carefull with others addon.

So, stop arguing as you added it first, since I posted my update at same time as you, and the people have been suggesting it days before.

Essentials support? i need to check if a player is muted by essentials.
Btw, excellent job!
I can look into it. WolvSk supports essentials maybe check if there is support for that already and ask him if he can add it since he has essentials support already. It's on the french skript forum aswell.
[doublepost=1485548268,1485548234][/doublepost]
Please can you add a link to "skquerylime" and "skellettproxy"?
What do you mean with SkQuery?

I can look into it. WolvSk supports essentials maybe check if there is support for that already and ask him if he can add it since he has essentials support already. It's on the french skript forum aswell.
[doublepost=1485548268,1485548234][/doublepost]
What do you mean with SkQuery?
Can you add your SkQuery version to the new SkUnity forum?