AtherialSK NEW! ADDON [COMING SOON] [LOOKING FOR SUGGESTIONS]

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"he's the creator of skAction."

That was just a thread to let us know what he was doing and what we wanted in his addon.
At last he don't need release it when you want but just when he want to do it.
Everyone can get real problems or just not more time to continue a project , that's just a "hobby".
Yeah, okay. Beta of addon with very few functions released year ago, he is "very" active. Whatever his reasons, I'm here not to judge, but to say to that poor naive guy, to not expect anything.

Hello everyone I guess I would like to explain myself

I've been busy with plugin development and haven't had time to work on this

I see that everyone has been waiting for it for almost a year I might as well work on it

Jan 1st
AtherialSK

Hello everyone I guess I would like to explain myself

I've been busy with plugin development and haven't had time to work on this

I see that everyone has been waiting for it for almost a year I might as well work on it

Jan 1st
AtherialSK
4 Days to remake all this into an addon called AtherialSK? please don't release a half ass addon, take time into it, use types, event values, property expressions and everything proper please.

will this ever release? have been looking forward to this
No. If developer could, he would do this already. No github or jenkins or anything to see any progress or alpha-beta builds, he didn't even start to work on this. It's like saying "I creating flying car, what's left is to figure out how to make it, but it's easy, will take a few days".

Reactions: dudle
Being honest, I'm glad that this addon never actually enacted, we don't need more bloated addons in this community.
why? you can just decide to use it or not to use it.

personally i think the premium/cracked condition could be very usefull.

why? you can just decide to use it or not to use it.

personally i think the premium/cracked condition could be very usefull.
There is no real way of detecting that afaik, I may be wrong

Edit: Snow can still hold an opinion, there say is not final in it being released.

Status
Not open for further replies.