MundoSK

Addon MundoSK 1.8.5

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

I have REAL? spawned entity and i want to hide it from player not entity created from packets
The packet you’ll want to use is play_server_entity_destroy (https://github.com/dmulloy2/PacketW...etwrapper/WrapperPlayServerEntityDestroy.java, this is for 1.12 so for earlier versions like 1.8 it could be different), the usage should be something like the following:
code_language.skript:
set {_packet} to new play_server_entity_destroy packet
set {_entity}’s world pentity array 0 of {_packet} to {_entity} #pentity array 0 is the packet field representing the entities to be despawned, so you can also use a list of entities here
send packet {_packet} to {_player}
There may be problems with this approach that you have to account for, and I’m not sure how you would unhide it if that’s necessary, but this should be a good starting point. An interesting alternative may be to use play_server_entity_teleport, but that would probably get more complicated in many ways.

Good evening,
He seems to see some problems there when used in a function, I would give you an example tomorrow I'm exhausted my bed awaits me ^^

Good evening,
He seems to see some problems there when used in a function, I would give you an example tomorrow I'm exhausted my bed awaits me ^^
Are you trying to return a value? This is an issue of skript, not MundoSK. Skript's functions don't properly work with asynchronous effects. You can use skquery functions if you need to use asynchronous effects, although skquery functions are a bit more annoying to work with

Good morning. Hello,
Here is an example, I used a similar code, apart from a function it works.
code_language.skript:
function test(b:block):
    async:
        if {_b} = iron_ore:
            add 1 to {var}

Hey! So on the latest dev build-32/bensku, running MundoSK-BETA 10.19 and protocolLib 4.3, I get this error spammed: https://pastebin.com/1yAJnHH6

Not sure if it affects anything yet, but it is quite spammy lol, happens every few seconds.

Hey! So on the latest dev build-32/bensku, running MundoSK-BETA 10.19 and protocolLib 4.3, I get this error spammed: https://pastebin.com/1yAJnHH6

Not sure if it affects anything yet, but it is quite spammy lol, happens every few seconds.
Update to MundoSK-BETA.10.22, and in the config, change the border syntax option to true. If you use the ‘size of %world%’ border size syntax of MundoSK anywhere in your scripts you will also need to change that to ‘diameter of %world%’.

Using MundoSK, how would I go about replacing Biomes (when they are Generated) with another biome?
I feel like I was making good progress until I came across this syntax:
10-30-17%3Drgi45.png

More specifically, the %biomegrid%:
10-30-17%3D1bhvx.png

My question: What is a Biomegrid and how can I go about detecting the biome in the chunk-coordinates, then replacing that chunk's biome with another?
Example: When an Ocean Biome is Generated, I want it to replace the Ocean with a Forest.

This is the code I've come up with so far:

code_language.skript:
on chunk generate:
    set {_chunk} to "%event-chunk%"
    replace all "chunk", " ", "(", ")", "of" and "%event-world%" in {_chunk} with ""
    set {_chunk::*} to {_chunk} split at ","
    broadcast "%{_chunk::*}%"
    set {_biome} to biome at {_chunk::1}, {_chunk::2} in grid %biomegrid%

Thanks if you can help

Using MundoSK, how would I go about replacing Biomes (when they are Generated) with another biome?
I feel like I was making good progress until I came across this syntax:
10-30-17%3Drgi45.png

More specifically, the %biomegrid%:
10-30-17%3D1bhvx.png

My question: What is a Biomegrid and how can I go about detecting the biome in the chunk-coordinates, then replacing that chunk's biome with another?
Example: When an Ocean Biome is Generated, I want it to replace the Ocean with a Forest.

This is the code I've come up with so far:

code_language.skript:
on chunk generate:
    set {_chunk} to "%event-chunk%"
    replace all "chunk", " ", "(", ")", "of" and "%event-world%" in {_chunk} with ""
    set {_chunk::*} to {_chunk} split at ","
    broadcast "%{_chunk::*}%"
    set {_biome} to biome at {_chunk::1}, {_chunk::2} in grid %biomegrid%

Thanks if you can help
Biomegrids are essentially grids representing the layout of biomes in a chunk (a grid of a layer of blocks in the chunk with a biome in each spot in the grid). They are used during the generation of chunks, and are (as far as I know) useless and not present anywhere after a chunk has been generated. So unless you are trying to change the biome while the chunk is being generated (which would mean that you are writing a custom generator) biomegrids are not useful in any way.

Setting the biome at a location is just setting the biome expression contained in Skript:
code_language.skript:
set {_location}’s biome to {_biome}
So to set the biome of a whole chunk, it’s just looping all of the locations in any layer of the chunk and setting the biome.
[doublepost=1509451313,1509451121][/doublepost]
Bonsoir,
Comment trouver les sorties de mundosk?
Juste comme ici:
https://github.com/Tuke-Nuke/TuSKe/releases
I don’t speak French (I think that’s French) but I Google Translated it and this is what I got:

Good evening,
How to find mundosk releases?
Just like here:
https://github.com/Tuke-Nuke/TuSKe/releases

Assuming this is what you meant, MundoSK doesn’t have a releases page like that right now (I might start doing that in order to inform better of the specifics of new versions) but you can download the latest BETA version on the overview page of MundoSK here.

Biomegrids are essentially grids representing the layout of biomes in a chunk (a grid of a layer of blocks in the chunk with a biome in each spot in the grid). They are used during the generation of chunks, and are (as far as I know) useless and not present anywhere after a chunk has been generated. So unless you are trying to change the biome while the chunk is being generated (which would mean that you are writing a custom generator) biomegrids are not useful in any way.

Setting the biome at a location is just setting the biome expression contained in Skript:
So to set the biome of a whole chunk, it’s just looping all of the locations in any layer of the chunk and setting the biome.

Okay cool. Another question (since you seem to know a little bit more about it than I do), how would I go about "removing a biome from the biome pool" (Biome-Pool as in a list of biomes), so I can make it certain biomes do not generate? I was reading around and I something on spigot semi-similar to what I'm talking about here.

Thanks for your help.

Okay cool. Another question (since you seem to know a little bit more about it than I do), how would I go about "removing a biome from the biome pool" (Biome-Pool as in a list of biomes), so I can make it certain biomes do not generate? I was reading around and I something on spigot semi-similar to what I'm talking about here.

Thanks for your help.
this isn't really within the scope of Mundo unless tlat wants to add it

Really sorry, I wrote in French x)
Yeah, that's what I'm asking you, you forgot the "here" link.

Tlatoani updated MundoSK with a new update entry:

MundoSK 1.8.1 - Negated Conditions

This is a small update, just a couple of additions:

Documentation

WebSocketState and PlayerLoginResult are now known as WebSocket State and Player Login Result respectively in the documentation.

Conditions

Many of MundoSK's conditions that did not already have this, now have syntax for negated versions. For some syntaxes, this is just having `isn't` in addition to `is`, while others have...

Read the rest of this update entry...