Take advantage of a wide variety of features, from simple world border capability to advanced socket communication and packet creation/modification, as well as interesting new syntaxes for Skript.
skUnity | Skript Hub | GitHub | Metrics
Use the /mundosk command to view plugin info, current config options, and documentation from the console and in-game!
Have a suggestion? Found a bug? Just want to express a general question or concern? Join the Skript Chat Discord Server and you can do all of that in the MundoSK channel, as well as the same for other addons! You can also create an issue at the GitHub Issues page, or post in the discussion tab.
- Java 8+
- Bukkit/Spigot 1.8.8 - 1.12+
- Skript 2.2+
- (Optional) ProtocolLib 4.3+
Looking for a tutorial? There are a few tutorials and code examples available at the MundoSK website that can explain some complex features. If you can't find one about a particular feature you need help with, just message me or better yet, post in the discussion tab or in the MundoSK discord channel and someone else might be able to help you even faster!
There are also some tutorials available here on the forums:
- The Packet tutorial offers an explanation of how you can manipulate packets using MundoSK (requires ProtocolLib).
- The WebSocket tutorial teaches you how to use websockets to create connections between your server and another server, a website, or something else! Also included here is the websocket example referenced in the MundoSK 1.8 update log.
Here's an example of how to use the array tablist feature of MundoSK:
- command /example_tablist:
- enable array tablist for player #This creates a 4 x 20 grid of tabs in the player's tablist, there is further syntax for other amounts of rows/columns
- set display name of tab 1, 1 for player to "Hello!" #This sets the first tab as "Hello!"
- set icon of tab 4, 20 for player to alex #This sets the icon of the last tab as the alex skin
- set display name of tab 4, 20 for player to "ALEX" #This sets the last tab as "ALEX!"
- loop 20 times:
- set display name of tab 2, loop-number for player to "Column 2, Row %loop-number%" #This sets all of the tabs in the second column to display their column and row
- set icon of tab 2, loop-number for player to steve #This sets all of the tabs in the second column to have a steve skin as their icon
Welcome to skUnity!
Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.
If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!
Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!
Addon MundoSK 1.8.4
1.8.8 - 1.12 | Packets, WebSockets, World Border/Management/Custom Generation, and more!