TuSKe - Custom Enchantments, GUI Manager and more!

Addon TuSKe - Custom Enchantments, GUI Manager and more! 1.8.2

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

code_language.skript:
on skript load:
     register a new custom enchantment with id name "Magic"
     set {_enchantment} to "Magic" parsed as custom enchantment
     set max level of {_enchantment} to 5
     set rarity of {_enchantment} to 1
     set accepted items for {_enchantment} to "all"
     set lore name of {_enchantment} to "Magic Power"

register a new custom enchantment with id name "fat"
     set {_enchantment} to "fat" parsed as custom enchantment
     set lore name of {_enchantment} to "fat"

reload all custom enchantments

on armor equip:
     if event-item has custom enchantment Magic:
          send "success"

command /addmagic:
     trigger:
          add Magic to all custom enchantments of player's tool

command /addfat:
     trigger:
          add fat to all custom enchantments of player's tool

command /removemagic:
     trigger:
          remove Magic from custom enchantments of player's tool

command /removefat:
     trigger:
          remove fat from all custom enchantments of player's tool

For some reason, the enchantments don't get removed
and https://gyazo.com/0fc8e7cf8622f6e8b52c79821e0b1a98

code_language.skript:
on skript load:
     register a new custom enchantment with id name "Magic"
     set {_enchantment} to "Magic" parsed as custom enchantment
     set lore name of {_enchantment} to "Magic Power"

register a new custom enchantment with id name "fat"
     set {_enchantment} to "fat" parsed as custom enchantment
     set lore name of {_enchantment} to "fat"

reload all custom enchantments

on armor equip:
     if event-item has custom enchantment Magic:
          send "success"

command /addmagic:
     trigger:
          add Magic to all custom enchantments of player's tool

command /addfat:
     trigger:
          add fat to all custom enchantments of player's tool

command /removemagic:
     trigger:
          remove Magic from custom enchantments of player's tool

command /removefat:
     trigger:
          remove fat from all custom enchantments of player's tool

For some reason, the enchantments don't get removed
and https://gyazo.com/0fc8e7cf8622f6e8b52c79821e0b1a98
This reload effects was removed since you can use it by /tuske command and it is automatically reloaded when registering an enchantment.

You issue is unknown, are you sure that the item has that enchantment?
Try this if it works:
code_language.skript:
set {_i} to player's tool
remove fat from all custom enchantments from {_i}
set player's tool to {_i}
I will try this tomorrow, since it's midnight here.

This reload effects was removed since you can use it by /tuske command and it is automatically reloaded when registering an enchantment.

You issue is unknown, are you sure that the item has that enchantment?
Try this if it works:
code_language.skript:
set {_i} to player's tool
remove fat from all custom enchantments from {_i}
set player's tool to {_i}
I will try this tomorrow, since it's midnight here.
I've tried, nothing yet seems to happen. For some reason, when I equip the item nothing seems to happen either, although when I edited lore manually, it did. Enchanting something also adds "Unbreaking I" as first enchantment if the item was previously clean

I've tried, nothing yet seems to happen. For some reason, when I equip the item nothing seems to happen either, although when I edited lore manually, it did. Enchanting something also adds "Unbreaking I" as first enchantment if the item was previously clean
Yeah, that unbreaking enchantment was an issue I had when I did that (in 1.8 server): you couldn't merge items in anvil if it only has a lore (in this case the custom enchantment), I don't see other way to fix it if not with packets (which it's a bitch to work with for multi version support or plugin dependency) unless something has changed in 1.9-1.12 to allow that.
I may remake all this custom enchantment thing, since it uses codes about a year ago, where I was starting with bukkit api, but not sure when.

I have a problem
Like the following code
He is a menu
Code:
        open virtual chest inventory with size 6 named "{@mn_0}" to {_p}
        make a gui slot 52 of {_p} with {@mi0_update} to run function openupdate({_p})
        make a gui slot 53 of {_p} with {@mi0_bctp}
        make a gui slot 11 of {_p} with {@mi0_elytra} to close then run function bctp({_p}, "elytra")
When I restart the server after using this menu will not have any problems
The menu function is executed successfully and can not be dragged into the backpack
But if i use the command '/ sk reload all'

The discovery function will not be executed successfully
But also to items into the backpack
The version I used before was v1.7.7
Also the same code that he would not have any problem with

But when i upgraded to v1.8.1
The problem arises
Hope to repair as soon as possible

##
This server is running Paper version git-Paper-1104 (MC: 1.11.2) (Implementing API version 1.11.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)
@Tuke_Nuke

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a problem
Like the following code
He is a menu
Code:
        make a gui slot 11 of {_p} with {@mi0_elytra} to close then run function bctp({_p}, "elytra")
The menu function is executed successfully and can not be dragged into the backpack

The problem arises

##
This server is running Paper version git-Paper-1104 (MC: 1.11.2) (Implementing API version 1.11.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)
@Tuke_Nuke
I have same problem players can take item in inventory from the gui im using 1.8.8 PaperSpigot, Java 8 and latest TuSKe
Startup Log (Maybe this is the problem):

Java:
[23:46:00] [Server thread/INFO]: [TuSKe] Enabling TuSKe v1.8.1
[23:46:00] [Server thread/INFO]: [TuSKe] 
[23:46:00] [Server thread/INFO]: [TuSKe]  A special thanks for donators:
[23:46:00] [Server thread/INFO]: [TuSKe]  @X0Freak - 46$
[23:46:00] [Server thread/WARN]: [Skript] Ignored an exception due to user configuration: Can't register org.bukkit.event.inventory.InventoryType with the code name inventorytype because that name is already used by inventory type
[23:46:00] [Server thread/WARN]: [Skript] Ignored an exception due to user configuration: Can't register the class info clicktype because the class org.bukkit.event.inventory.ClickType is already registered
[23:46:00] [Server thread/WARN]: [Skript] Ignored an exception due to user configuration: Can't register org.bukkit.event.inventory.InventoryAction with the code name inventoryaction because that name is already used by inventory action
[23:46:00] [Server thread/WARN]: [Skript] Ignored an exception due to user configuration: Can't register the class info slottype because the class org.bukkit.event.inventory.InventoryType$SlotType is already registered
[23:46:00] [Server thread/INFO]: [TuSKe] Loaded 8 events, 12 conditions, 20 effects, 61 expressions and 0 types. Have fun!

I have a problem
Like the following code
He is a menu
Code:

The problem arises

##
@Tuke_Nuke
That's strange, does the functions are in the same file or different one? I will see if I can replicate that issue.

I have same problem players can take item in inventory from the gui im using 1.8.8 PaperSpigot, Java 8 and latest TuSKe
Startup Log (Maybe this is the problem):

Java:
[23:46:00] [Server thread/INFO]: [TuSKe] Enabling TuSKe v1.8.1
[23:46:00] [Server thread/INFO]: [TuSKe]  A special thanks for donators:
[23:46:00] [Server thread/INFO]: [TuSKe]  @X0Freak - 46$
[23:46:00] [Server thread/WARN]: [Skript] Ignored an exception due to user configuration: Can't register org.bukkit.event.inventory.InventoryType with the code name inventorytype because that name is already used by inventory type
[23:46:00] [Server thread/WARN]: [Skript] Ignored an exception due to user configuration: Can't register the class info clicktype because the class org.bukkit.event.inventory.ClickType is already registered
[23:46:00] [Server thread/WARN]: [Skript] Ignored an exception due to user configuration: Can't register org.bukkit.event.inventory.InventoryAction with the code name inventoryaction because that name is already used by inventory action
[23:46:00] [Server thread/WARN]: [Skript] Ignored an exception due to user configuration: Can't register the class info slottype because the class org.bukkit.event.inventory.InventoryType$SlotType is already registered
[23:46:00] [Server thread/INFO]: [TuSKe] Loaded 8 events, 12 conditions, 20 effects, 61 expressions and 0 types. Have fun!

I saw your report in my github and I released a dev build to see if it fixes, since I couldn't replicate the issue. Let me know if it did.
That spam error is new, but harmless. TuSKe try to safely register some stuffs but Skript is showing that it was failed. That's not a issue because TuSKe only need in case no other addon (or bensku's fork) registered some types for gui stuffs. I will make a way to avoid these annoying warns.

That's strange, does the functions are in the same file or different one? I will see if I can replicate that issue.

I saw your report in my github and I released a dev build to see if it fixes, since I couldn't replicate the issue. Let me know if it did.
That spam error is new, but harmless. TuSKe try to safely register some stuffs but Skript is showing that it was failed. That's not a issue because TuSKe only need in case no other addon (or bensku's fork) registered some types for gui stuffs. I will make a way to avoid these annoying warns.
Function in a different file
I have api.sk
Menu.sk

When i start my server i get this error:

code_language.skript:
[11:15:50 ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling TuSKe v1.8.1 (Is it up to date?)
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: ch.njol.skript.bukkitutil.PlayerUtils.getOnlinePlayers()Ljava/util/Collection;
        at me.tuke.sktuke.listeners.OnlineStatusCheck.<init>(OnlineStatusCheck.java:24) ~[?:?]
        at me.tuke.sktuke.TuSKe.onEnable(TuSKe.java:72) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:321) ~[spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:340) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:405) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:357) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:317) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.s(MinecraftServer.java:414) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.k(MinecraftServer.java:378) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:333) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:263) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:525) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_112]

When i start my server i get this error:

code_language.skript:
[11:15:50 ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling TuSKe v1.8.1 (Is it up to date?)
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: ch.njol.skript.bukkitutil.PlayerUtils.getOnlinePlayers()Ljava/util/Collection;
        at me.tuke.sktuke.listeners.OnlineStatusCheck.<init>(OnlineStatusCheck.java:24) ~[?:?]
        at me.tuke.sktuke.TuSKe.onEnable(TuSKe.java:72) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:321) ~[spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:340) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:405) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:357) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:317) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.s(MinecraftServer.java:414) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.k(MinecraftServer.java:378) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:333) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:263) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:525) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_112]
Can you tell us your version of Skript? Do "/about Skript" to know it.

That's the issue, look at the wiki for a more updated version and the one that fits with your server version.
ok i installed the fixed version and now i don't get that error but this error:
code_language.skript:
[11:43:30 ERROR]: #!#!
[11:43:30 ERROR]: #!#! [Skript] Severe Error:
[11:43:30 ERROR]: #!#! Unexpected error while checking for a new version of Skript
[11:43:30 ERROR]: #!#! If you're developing an add-on for Skript this likely means that you have done something wrong.
[11:43:30 ERROR]: #!#! If you're a server admin however please go to http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/skript/tickets/
[11:43:30 ERROR]: #!#! and check whether this error has already been reported.
[11:43:30 ERROR]: #!#! If not please create a new ticket with a meaningful title, copy & paste this whole error into it,
[11:43:30 ERROR]: #!#! and describe what you did before it happened and/or what you think caused the error.
[11:43:30 ERROR]: #!#! If you think that it's a trigger that's causing the error please post the trigger as well.
[11:43:30 ERROR]: #!#! By following this guide fixing the error should be easy and done fast.
[11:43:30 ERROR]: #!#! Stack trace:
[11:43:30 ERROR]: #!#! javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException: ParseError at [row,col]:[1,1]
[11:43:30 ERROR]: #!#!     at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLStreamReaderImpl.next(XMLStreamReaderImpl.java:596)
[11:43:30 ERROR]: #!#!     at com.sun.xml.internal.stream.XMLEventReaderImpl.nextEvent(XMLEventReaderImpl.java:83)
[11:43:30 ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.Updater.getChangelogs(Updater.java:286)
[11:43:30 ERROR]: #!#!     at ch.njol.skript.Updater$2.run(Updater.java:210)
[11:43:30 ERROR]: #!#!     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
[11:43:30 ERROR]: #!#! Version Information:
[11:43:30 ERROR]: #!#!   Skript: 2.2-Fixes-V8b
[11:43:30 ERROR]: #!#!   Bukkit: 1.8.8-R0.1-SNAPSHOT
[11:43:30 ERROR]: #!#!   Minecraft: 1.8.8
[11:43:30 ERROR]: #!#!   Java: 1.8.0_112 (Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM 25.112-b15)
[11:43:30 ERROR]: #!#!   OS: Linux amd64 3.14.32-xxxx-grs-ipv6-64
[11:43:30 ERROR]: #!#! Running CraftBukkit: false
[11:43:30 ERROR]: #!#! Current node: execute console command "sk reload NCS.sk" (NoCheatSpace.sk, line 6)
[11:43:30 ERROR]: #!#! Current item: null
[11:43:30 ERROR]: #!#! Thread: Skript update thread
[11:43:30 ERROR]: #!#! End of Error.

@Tuke_Nuke - Is there any way to fix the loading bug?
All of my GUI scripts take extreme amounts of times to load - it even made my server startup take 30+ minutes (from 1-2 minutes). It's happening with both the simple and advanced method of making GUI's :/

Running latest Skript, TuSke on mc 1.12

@Tuke_Nuke - Is there any way to fix the loading bug?
All of my GUI scripts take extreme amounts of times to load - it even made my server startup take 30+ minutes (from 1-2 minutes). It's happening with both the simple and advanced method of making GUI's :/

Running latest Skript, TuSke on mc 1.12

change create to make
this seems to be a bug with skript itself bc other syntax from other addons are also have the load issue when using create

just avoid create in general if you can for now