MundoSK

Addon MundoSK 1.8.5

• Welcome to skUnity!

Welcome to skUnity! This is a forum where members of the Skript community can communicate and interact. Skript Resource Creators can post their Resources for all to see and use.

If you haven't done so already, feel free to join our official Discord server to expand your level of interaction with the comminuty!

Now, what are you waiting for? Join the community now!

Hey, is there a way to have the icons of offline players? I have a friends list but it doesn't seem to load player's if they're offline. I even tried "as offline player"

Hey, is there a way to have the icons of offline players? I have a friends list but it doesn't seem to load player's if they're offline. I even tried "as offline player"
This isn't a feature currently in MundoSK, but is planned to be introduced in future betas. Right now, you would need to use an API to get the icon, which I think @Snow-Pyon may have the code for.

This isn't a feature currently in MundoSK, but is planned to be introduced in future betas. Right now, you would need to use an API to get the icon, which I think @Snow-Pyon may have the code for.

A whole API? Would it be possible to load it from a URL? I saw there was a "Skintexture" option but I couldn't quite understand that part :emoji_frowning:

A whole API? Would it be possible to load it from a URL? I saw there was a "Skintexture" option but I couldn't quite understand that part :emoji_frowning:
I don't think it's a complicated API, and I think you can use it just from a URL, but I don't know exactly, so you should just ask Snow-Pyon.

I don't think it's a complicated API, and I think you can use it just from a URL, but I don't know exactly, so you should just ask Snow-Pyon.

alright, will do :emoji_slight_smile: thanks for the awesome addon!

One other thing...

When I try to do...

set %player%'s tablist to contain players to true

It gives me an error, saying it can't understand the expression, would you know how to fix?

alright, will do :emoji_slight_smile: thanks for the awesome addon!

One other thing...

When I try to do...

set %player%'s tablist to contain players to true

It gives me an error, saying it can't understand the expression, would you know how to fix?
You have an extra 'to', it should be
code_language.skript:
set %player%'s tablist contains players to true

The latest, and yea, I have no idea where it comes from but I basically have to delete my skript and re-upload it or something, I forget exactly how I fixed it last time

Error on startup java 8 spigot 1.8.8 protocollib latest
Java:
[14:22:49] [Server thread/INFO]: [MundoSK] Enabling MundoSK v1.7.5-BETA.7.150
[14:22:49] [Server thread/INFO]: [MundoSK] No worlds were assigned to load automatically
[14:22:49] [Server thread/INFO]: [MundoSK] Pie is awesome :D
[14:22:49] [Server thread/INFO]: [MundoSK] You are currently running a BETA version of MundoSK
[14:22:49] [Server thread/INFO]: [MundoSK] You should only run BETA versions of MundoSK on test servers unless Tlatoani or another reliable source has recommended otherwise
[14:22:49] [Server thread/INFO]: [MundoSK] You've discovered the amazing realm of ProtocolLib packet syntaxes!
[14:22:49] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling MundoSK v1.7.5-BETA.7.150 (Is it up to date?)
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/comphenix/protocol/reflect/ObjectEnum
    at com.pie.tlatoani.Mundo.onEnable(Mundo.java:377) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:321) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-12698ea]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:340) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-12698ea]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:405) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-12698ea]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:357) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-12698ea]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:317) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-12698ea]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.s(MinecraftServer.java:414) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-12698ea]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.k(MinecraftServer.java:378) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-12698ea]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:333) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-12698ea]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:263) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-12698ea]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:525) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-12698ea]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_131]
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.comphenix.protocol.reflect.ObjectEnum
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:381) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:101) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-12698ea]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:86) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-5f38d38-12698ea]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
    ... 12 more

Edit: No problem working without errors on latest build.

Last edited by a moderator:
When are you going to post 1.7.5 on SkUnity?
The beta versions are available for download in the Overview page.
[doublepost=1502933490,1501359603][/doublepost]For all server owners who use MundoSK, I recommend that you report any bugs that you are encountered as soon as possible to me, so that we can get them fixed for the next release of MundoSK. I also recommend that you update to the latest BETA version (check your MundoSK version with /ver MundoSK), especially if you are using MundoSK's Tablist features, so that you can check that the latest MundoSK is working properly for your scripts. You can go to the Overview page of MundoSK to download the latest BETA version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BrettPlayMC
Hello,
I would like to inform you that the packages do not work with the latest version of protocolib
Which version of MundoSK are you testing with, with version of ProtocolLib are you referring to, what specifically is not working (Skript error, console error, etc.) and what script are you finding this with?

Sorry for this lack of information ^^
MundoSk no longer supports packets, it no longer records expressions, effects, etc...

MundoSk Version: 1.7.5-BETA.7.84
ProtocolLib Version: 4.3.0